Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I'll never forget stumbling upon the global reach of Hip Hop and seeing people rap in the most unlikely countries.
Vice News did a series of videos on it and even committed to making a sub-channel called Noisy to cover the topic.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This dude got to come to the US..people here in the states sending him suggestions

I think the English chap would be just as entertaining eating at some US spots. I like his content and his personality.

That Widowmaker breakfast. :eek2: I probably would've tackled that platter back in my 20s. :slobber:
Just scramble my eggs and lose the toast (filler).

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
What awkward?

1. The skin complexion of the crowd
2. Their awkward head nodding
3. Him flowing in Russia not the US
4. Him being in his 50s and they in their 20s
5. Hip-hop being a Black American art form getting play in Russia

Just simple observation of no great importance. I am by no means against any of it.
As a matter of fact, I find it to be a quite interesting and culturally connecting.
Kane is from the 2nd generation of rappers 85-91 and he has managed to keep his flow razor sharp and his appeal in demand. He along with KRS have done something quite unique whereas others have gone into oblivion or dormant over the years.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think the English chap would be just as entertaining eating at some US spots. I like his content and his personality.
Jimmy Kimmel and James Corden are fans of his..former trying to get him on his show

That Widowmaker breakfast. :eek2: I probably would've tackled that platter back in my 20s. :slobber:
Just scramble my eggs and lose the toast (filler).
She be putting food away,seen a couple of her vids..got some nice pics on her IG too

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I did not realize that snakes inject their venom like that and just wait for their prey to die.

I thought they grabbed and injected while they hold the prey in their mouths.
Some do inject and hold on, watch the full videos, snakes in the second half do just that.