It’s a trend AND some people love attention. If some of these social media apps, instant access to publishing, certain styled self promoting mindsets/advertising didn’t exist, a lot would be different.
She need to shut the fuck up! I hate people out here trying to stop rachit ass women from being rachit! Let them young women make mistakes and learn from them. All the young females can't be pious and Michelle Obama. Some bitches got to be Sexy Red. It takes all kinds and I support all the mistakes these young ladies make.
She need to shut the fuck up! I hate people out here trying to stop rachit ass women from being rachit! Let them young women make mistakes and learn from them. All the young females can't be pious and Michelle Obama. Some bitches got to be Sexy Red. It takes all kinds and I support all the mistakes these young ladies make.