How long you been on BGOL? CAUSE Vickie was teasing us for a minute when first discovered her
Day 1
I think she teased only for a year and folded.
Amber held out for about 5+ years.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How long you been on BGOL? CAUSE Vickie was teasing us for a minute when first discovered her

You're a tranny poster so..... they was probably male.You aren't lying. The prettiest women I've been in my life have been the absolute lamest fucks.
They don't suck dick. They don't swallow. They barely want to suck dick or do anything freaky. They act like you should be happy they're in your presence naked.
BGOL so fickle ...
i`ll find it later ..Amber getting washed right now but it`s post on here where both of these
same women battled and Amber won ... funny ass ni99as ...![]()

win/win for me 

I'd turn my life around for Amber right this minute. I still trust her.
You trusted herI can't front I still remember Amber Easton dropping a video of her sucking dick and feeling like I walked in on my wife getting fucked lol
![]()
allthis talking...and im just glad the Verzuz has returned!!!!
Vickie was never the same after the kid.
He had a website bluestarlive or something like thatWasn't her baby daddy on here too always arguing with people? I think he was her photographer, used to fuck Amber Foxx too
Vickie was the standard back in the day....
She was, until she got those bolt-ons...... the board hated those aftermarket titties