Pops is on his way out....

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Dad died at 1:15 A.M. this morning. The last time we felt his life was when we turned him over to make him more comfortable and changed his sheets. My last act if love was cleaning his ass. Let him go on with dignity. He later passed in his sleep.
Sending Prayers for comfort.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 90 year old(turns 91 next month)..is on his way out any day now. He has alot of ailments. Beat prostate cancer about 15 years ago, has diabetes and heart issues. It's the heart that's the thing. He's been in ICU since last Thursday. His major organs are failing. He's been surrounded by loved ones in person and friends calling. He's being sent home for hospice care to live out his final few days here. Whether y'all are religious or not, please send out prayers to my family.
90 years is a blessing, you and the fam will cherish the good memories, stories, and lessons.

Much respect and cool water on his transition….

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I haven't been here that much in the last 2 weeks. Dad died at home in his sleep at 1:15 a.m. on May 12, 2024. We are taking it day-by-day. Father's Day, and his birthday, June 23rd will probably be tough.
My Condolences, Brother...

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been here that much in the last 2 weeks. Dad died at home in his sleep at 1:15 a.m. on May 12, 2024. We are taking it day-by-day. Father's Day, and his birthday, June 23rd will probably be tough.
My condolences!!