Pool owners, what kind of automatic pool cleaner do you have?

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Polaris pool vacuum...
61VgncYQfuL._SX522_.jpg

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do any of you pool owners regret getting it? Do you use it that much to justify the cost? I am getting quotes of $40k+ for a 36x18 pool.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
61FXrcaK-FL._SL1200_.jpg

Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cleaner. Been having this for about 3 years its a very good cleaner. You will need a booster pump to run it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Do any of you pool owners regret getting it? Do you use it that much to justify the cost? I am getting quotes of $40k+ for a 36x18 pool.
I guess it depends on where you live. I wouldn't want to own a home in FL without a pool. We (my kids, myself and wife) use it pretty regularly, especially in the summer.

It was 98 degrees the other day. Fuck a hot tub. Having a swimming pool > not having one when it's 90+

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you just saved me $40k. I'll just increase my landscaping budget and a bad ass backyard, fire pit and all...

Get that cover...to keep maintenance down 2...don't want no shit hole in the fall And winter..brah

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Get that dam gas heated hot tub...brah..boss shit
I guess it depends on where you live. I wouldn't want to own a home in FL without a pool. We (my kids, myself and wife) use it pretty regularly, especially in the summer.

It was 98 degrees the other day. Fuck a hot tub. Having a swimming pool > not having one when it's 90+
Atlanta.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
61FXrcaK-FL._SL1200_.jpg

Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cleaner. Been having this for about 3 years its a very good cleaner. You will need a booster pump to run it.
What do you use to skim the surface?

CobraKai

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We bought our house with a pool but in Houston wouldn't do so again. It's not heated so you get 4-5 months of use a year at best. But that maintenance and electricity hit every month whether you use it or not. If I was in a state I could use majority of year, then maybe but overall, I'd rather have the room back in my yard now that I have a toddler.