Police just executed an unarmed 17 yr old brotha (shot 10 times)

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is getting ridiculous :angry: We need to set up a system to keep these pigs out of our communities man.

<script height="433px" width="770px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=V0cHZqbzrT9rvC1kmkqWifvumMYzwyv-&pbid=c660b791c3704ff69d4162d7adb7c4a1"></script>

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – A shooting in Ferguson has tensions riding high between residents and police in north St. Louis County.

Saturday afternoon a police involved shooting occurred at the Canfield Green apartment complex in the 2900 block of Canfield.

Police say an officer from the Ferguson Police Department was involved in shooting at the apartment complex that left one man dead.

At the request of the Ferguson Police Department the St. Louis County Crimes Against Person Unit is taking over the investigation of the shooting.

Following the shooting a large crowd of residents from the apartment complex gathered at the crime scene in the middle of the apartment complex. In response to the crowd Ferguson police request additional help for crowd control from St. Louis County Police.

A spokesperson for St. Louis County Police says a perimeter was set-up around the apartment complex after gun fire was heard in the area.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
At the rate these dudes are killing us, it's going to be like the 80's in NY all over again, for those that remembered, they were shooting cops from roof tops in Brooklyn.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
From that vid I see not one black police

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
It's not going to change until we kill them as well. Not some random cop either. I'm talking about killing the killers. Burning down police precincts and cars.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it really is time to start shooting back. Cops have way to much freedom to kill first before investigating. and the whole I felt like my life was in danger shit, has gotten out of hand.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
So the news got no reports from the bystanders?

Didn't do any interviews of the people who live there?

:smh::smh::smh:

So now it shoot us and don't report our side on the news

This is apartheid we are living in

stl.xxl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10402005_10102425533663050_6037575916786505947_n.jpg

10403089_10152339849269163_4289027080433682024_n.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the news got no reports from the bystanders?

Didn't do any interviews of the people who live there?

So now it shoot us and don't report our side on the news

This is apartheid we are living in

They interviewed the friend who was walking with him in the video. The friend said the officer fired at dude when he put his hands up in the air :smh:.

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Fat, goon, gangster pigs! :angry:

No comment from the department. What kind of bullshit, back-pedalling are they trying to come up with?

It should be a doozy.
:hmm:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I like how the article says "Man shot, killed in Ferguson apartment complex" ...when the person was 17 years old kid....:smh::smh::smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the work gang bangers should be doing. Each city got a raggedy ass cop doing this shit. Gangs need to organize and wreck shop. Why should us hardworking Kats risk our lives? These fools love to kill each other, sprinkle a crook Cac in the mix crooked ones only.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how the article says "Man shot, killed in Ferguson apartment complex" ...when the person was 17 years old kid....:smh::smh::smh:

They always do that shit to our teens and courts are quick to try them as an "adult" even when they commit the lightest crime.

stl.xxl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/rfy5G_Qoex/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/rfrYCtQoSx/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe><div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=881590678537381" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=881590678537381">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/RisqueeP">Iam Risquee-p</a>.</div></div>

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is the work gang bangers should be doing. Each city got a raggedy ass cop doing this shit. Gangs need to organize and wreck shop. Why should us hardworking Kats risk our lives? These fools love to kill each other, sprinkle a crook Cac in the mix crooked ones only.
Da fuck kinda logic is this??? You wanna see action enacted, suggest that others do da shit but sit on your hands and reap da "benefits". Yeen got no problem w/others risking their lives regardless of lifestyle choices but you don't wanna have to do da same. Y'all dudes kill me w/that shit. Cowardice. And muthafuck da punk po-leece.

Last edited:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They always do that shit to our teens and courts are quick to try them as an "adult" even when they commit the lightest crime.

I swear I hate that shit.

We're really going to have to mobilize on these pigs at some point. Nothing else works. :smh: I'm sick of it....been sick of it!

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
From that vid I see not one black police

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/rfy5G_Qoex/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/rfrYCtQoSx/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe><div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=881590678537381" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=881590678537381">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/RisqueeP">Iam Risquee-p</a>.</div></div>

I saw about 5 black cops. Wonder what's going through their minds. Peace to the young man's family. And fuck the police.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

Evening news
Another boy killed
17 seem to be the age
Of extermination
We built this shit
Black blood
Red nooses
What do you do
When the labor is done?
When the rock can't be squeezed no more
Go home
Or go gone?

Hunted like animals
In the streets
Black skin
Like a bat signal for cops
Empathy gone
From the pig shit
Can't smell
Through the white skin
The public peers
From the comfort of homes
And give the cop
The benefit of the doubt

James Holmes
Ammo and gas mask
Arrested for shooting and killing
Batman returns
But our black boys
Can't walk the streets no more
Without the harassment
Shots fired
WTF we going to do?
These black boys
Belong to no one of significance
Society turns a blind eye
We just wait......
For another one to die

WRongKind1

I renewed 2 years later. SMH
BGOL Investor
mission_bay_shooting4_1407366747307_7249709_ver1.0_640_480.jpg"

SAN DIEGO - A possibly suicidal man waving what appeared to be a gun was wounded Wednesday in an officer-involved shooting near De Anza Cove, authorities reported.

San Diego police got a report that an armed man was making threats and comments about killing himself in the 2800 block of North Mission Bay Drive in Mission Beach shortly after 11 a.m., SDPD public-affairs Lt. Kevin Mayer said.

Officers tried in vain to persuade the man to drop the weapon and surrender.

The photographer who captured video of the man waving the gun spoke with 10News about being in the line of fire.

"I knew he was going to do something," said local photographer Ed Baier.

Baier was one of the first on the scene and one of the only ones to capture every minute of what would turn out to be a standoff that would last for more than an hour.

He was in the middle, less than 100 yards away as the man already negotiating with officers in the park headed back to his car and re-emerged.

"I actually yelled out 'cause I didn't know if the officers near me knew or not. You hear me yell, 'Gun!'" Baier said.

The standoff ended when an officer opened fire as the man raised the gun, according to police.

"Like lightning … you see the lightning first, then the thunder. So I saw him go down immediately and then I heard the click the crack of the shot and then that was it," said Baier.

Medics took the suspect to a trauma center. Police say he is serious but stable condition. The officer who shot the man is a nine-year veteran of the force.

No names were released.

SUICIDE PREVENTION (24-HOUR HOTLINES)
San Diego County Crisis Line: 1-888-724-7240
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Copyright 2014 by City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.10news.com/news/san-diego-police-respond-to-possibly-armed-man-in-mission-bay

WRongKind1

I renewed 2 years later. SMH
BGOL Investor
mission_bay_shooting4_1407366747307_7249709_ver1.0_640_480.jpg"

SAN DIEGO - A possibly suicidal man waving what appeared to be a gun was wounded Wednesday in an officer-involved shooting near De Anza Cove, authorities reported.

San Diego police got a report that an armed man was making threats and comments about killing himself in the 2800 block of North Mission Bay Drive in Mission Beach shortly after 11 a.m., SDPD public-affairs Lt. Kevin Mayer said.

Officers tried in vain to persuade the man to drop the weapon and surrender.

The photographer who captured video of the man waving the gun spoke with 10News about being in the line of fire.

"I knew he was going to do something," said local photographer Ed Baier.

Baier was one of the first on the scene and one of the only ones to capture every minute of what would turn out to be a standoff that would last for more than an hour.

He was in the middle, less than 100 yards away as the man already negotiating with officers in the park headed back to his car and re-emerged.

"I actually yelled out 'cause I didn't know if the officers near me knew or not. You hear me yell, 'Gun!'" Baier said.

The standoff ended when an officer opened fire as the man raised the gun, according to police.

"Like lightning … you see the lightning first, then the thunder. So I saw him go down immediately and then I heard the click the crack of the shot and then that was it," said Baier.

Medics took the suspect to a trauma center. Police say he is serious but stable condition. The officer who shot the man is a nine-year veteran of the force.

No names were released.

SUICIDE PREVENTION (24-HOUR HOTLINES)
San Diego County Crisis Line: 1-888-724-7240
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Copyright 2014 by City News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.10news.com/news/san-diego-police-respond-to-possibly-armed-man-in-mission-bay

They shot one time. I wonder why. :smh:

untouchable212

International
International Member
This will get swept under the rug in a few weeks just like the Gardner story. How will they spin this one, "the thug was lunging at one of the officers so he made the best decision possible given in the heat of the moment, blah blah blah.

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
This is not a new thing. But now since the police brutality cases are peaking the publics interest (for the moment) they are now news worthy. I have had guns pulled on me 3 times in my life by cops. None of those times have I had a weapon on me or did I get arrested. And all 3 times happened on my own property. 1st inside my house because I left the back door open and they thought I was in there robbing the place. 2nd on my front lawn because they thought I was selling fireworks. 3rd while I was in my backyard having dinner with a chick. Surprizingly all 3 times it was my white neighbor's who came to my defense. After that I filed charges now I can park by a fire hydrant on my block and cops won't give me a ticket.