Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself And Also Express My Feelings About Sol!!!!!!!!!!!

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered
I AM BWS.COM AND I LOVE WHAT U LADIES R DOIN OVER HERE.. I WANT TO CONGRATULATE FEMM ON THE GREAT WORK SHE IS DOIN AS A MOD IN THIS SECTION.. I THINK THE EVIL WOMEN HATING MEN WERE TO HARD ON U BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN! MUCH LOVE AND MUCH SUCCESS ON UR NEW BOARD.;)

COMING SOON MY COMFORMATION PIC:yes:

Last edited:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Re: Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself And Also Express My Feelings About Sol!!!!!!!

I THINK THE EVIL WOMEN HATING MEN WERE TO HARD ON U BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN![/B]

. . . No doubt FUCKYOU! I just saw some slobs wearing dead drinking a .40 outta bup . . .

. . . Lets whoride on them fools homie . . .

:cool:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Re: Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself And Also Express My Feelings About Sol!!!!!!!

You mean that's not....Jayceon Taylor himself posting on BGOL!?!? :eek:

:rolleyes:

ba60f619-b545-415b-95ad-000ea972131c.jpg

U BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN ROCK MY WORLD, BLOOD! HERE'S MY CONFORMATION PIC, BLOOD!

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

Awww shit you done pissed The Game off!!! :eek:

:rolleyes:

:lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

. . . No doubt FUCKYOU! I just saw some slobs wearing dead drinking a .40 outta bup . . .

. . . Lets whoride on them fools homie . . .

:cool:

:hmm::smh: sad isnt it :smh:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

wow r u surprised that im fu? ummm they made a 20 page thread about it like 3 years ago. my bad u prob wasnt around back then..:rolleyes:

Not surprised at all. Knew it already, why did you think I said you were sad :hmm:. My only instruction to you would be read the rules.Other than that have a great day.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor

I just fail to comprehend all these alter internet egos :confused:

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered

Not surprised at all. Knew it already, why did you think I said you were sad :hmm:. My only instruction to you would be read the rules.Other than that have a great day.

get off my back im not here for drama.. read my intro young lady:hmm:im proud of femm for what she is doin here, now if u want me to give u the same recognition then u better calm down and humble urself. u are my sister in the bgol family so plz start actin like it.. dont let this mod thing change u. i know ur sweet and better than that;)

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered

I just fail to comprehend all these alter internet egos :confused:

and i just fail to believe that ur a woman, but to each his own..im not here for drama "fuckyou" is dead.. i just want to respect all my brothers and sisters on bgol and enjoy the info u guys share on here;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

get off my back im not here for drama.. read my intro young lady:hmm:im proud of femm for what she is doin here, now if u want me to give u the same recognition then u better calm down and humble urself. u are my sister in the bgol family so plz start actin like it.. dont let this mod thing change u. i know ur sweet and better than that;)

I will again re-iterate read the rules. The attitude of your alter ego is NOT welcome here. Just because this one of your personalities chooses not to call be "bitch and ho" and tells me to get my skanky self back to SOL does not mean I forget. Did you expect to come in with a different name and you'd get all flowers and smiles?
Be respectful and you will receive it in return.

and i just fail to believe that ur a woman, but to each his own..im not here for drama "fuckyou" is dead.. i just want to respect all my brothers and sisters on bgol and enjoy the info u guys share on here;)

And that ish is for the main board. She is part of the female population of SOL and therefore BGOL.

Peace

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered

I will again re-iterate read the rules. The attitude of your alter ego is NOT welcome here. Just because this one of your personalities chooses not to call be "bitch and ho" and tells me to get my skanky self back to SOL does not mean I forget. Did you expect to come in with a different name and you'd get all flowers and smiles?
Be respectful and you will receive it in return.

And that ish is for the main board. She is part of the female population of SOL and therefore BGOL.

Peace

my beautiful black sister, if i have ever offended u in the past i sincerely apologize. we r all a family and u have to learn to forgive and forget. u dont have to use ur new powers to get revenge on me for something i have done in the past.. plz lets not dwell in the past u are my sister and i love u. plz dont make me regret saying that. :)

do u love me to?:confused:

and as for bigirl, i never knew that she was part of the female population but if u say she is and ur rules say that i have to respect her then i will. i am so tired of fighting and disrespecting people for no reason.. it is better to love than to hate.. i want to apologize to bigirl for all the disrespect i have given her in the past.. i only hope that she can c me as her brother and forgive me..:(

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

ladyscorpio said:
. . . does not mean I forget
lmbao! You're handling your business well ma.

QueEx

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

wow r u surprised that im fu? ummm they made a 20 page thread about it like 3 years ago. my bad u prob wasnt around back then..:rolleyes:

Damn! :smh: Now this fool gave me a reason to have your back. :smh:

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered

Everyone knows you are a fool...........BTW.........

finger.gif

warn urself! one more act of disrespect and i will personally report u 2 femm and you'll be gone!!! im the t.o. of this bgol shit.. obey sol's rules!! no shit talkn allowed!!!!

u mad?

828fu52.gif

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

warn urself! one more act of disrespect and i will personally report u 2 femm and you'll be gone!!! im the t.o. of this bgol shit.. obey sol's rules!! no shit talkn allowed!!!!

u mad?

828fu52.gif

Sounds like you mad.....and did you say one more?

finger.gif

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

my beautiful black sister, if i have ever offended u in the past i sincerely apologize. we r all a family and u have to learn to forgive and forget. u dont have to use ur new powers to get revenge on me for something i have done in the past.. plz lets not dwell in the past u are my sister and i love u. plz dont make me regret saying that. :)

do u love me to?:confused:

and as for bigirl, i never knew that she was part of the female population but if u say she is and ur rules say that i have to respect her then i will. i am so tired of fighting and disrespecting people for no reason.. it is better to love than to hate.. i want to apologize to bigirl for all the disrespect i have given her in the past.. i only hope that she can c me as her brother and forgive me..:(

I harbour no hatred towards anyone. I do NOT have the time or the energy to waste. I am not offended by anyone who chooses to attempt to demean another person. Why? because when one treats a person like that then it is something that they feel within themselves. And misery loves to have that company.
LOL @ revenge. Do you really think that I have nothing better to do than to seek revenge? :smh:
I wish you peace in your "new" outlook on life.

lmbao! You're handling your business well ma.

QueEx

Well thank you QueEx

Damn! :smh: Now this fool gave me a reason to have your back. :smh:

You know you always got my back Guyver you be just playing:yes:

THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM

Potential Star
Registered

not funny.. redsux should get banned 4 this what happened t the sol rules?