PlayStation ® PS5 | No more physical Disc games after Jan 2028

yall keep the ps5 vertical or horizontal ? im reading about vertical and liquid metal leak , but then some people say is a myth
 
It worth to get the premium plan? About to finally renew my ps+ subscription. Reconsidered bc of my fam and nephews in another state.
 
The latest Doom game is only $23 dollars, I played it on Gamepass but I didn't have it for my PS5 pro. I wanted it on disc but for only $23, I couldn't pass that up. I will buy the DLC later.
 












lwZyln.jpg
 
yall keep the ps5 vertical or horizontal ? im reading about vertical and liquid metal leak , but then some people say is a myth
i keep mine horizontal...i've heard if you gonna keep it vertical....gotta keep the fans clean so it won't builup dust
 
i been seen the writing on the wall with these digital games smh. i let my ps plus subscription run out and didnt look back....it just didn't make sense sise i don't play games nowhere like i used to......plus i never got into the online craze. either way picking gata 6 and college football when it goes on sale during black friday. ps6 too rich for my blood
 
Back
Top