'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player2.swf?token=f47_1195625840[/FLASH]][SIZE"5"]Dr. Jan Adams, who performed plastic surgery on Donda West, cancels his interview with CNN's Larry King.

This guy is Kanye West's mothers surgeon,She died November 10, a day after Adams performed a tummy tuck and breast reduction surgery. description
[/SIZE]:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
He had no business going on Larry King or talking to the media, in the first place.
Its highly likely he's going to be sued by the West family. Everything he says or
does is going to be scrutinized. Most people say a lot of dumb shit thinking they
are helping themselves or trying to paint themselves in the best light. Those dumb
things will be hard to explain away or not look even dumber, later on cross examination.

Best advice anyone could ever give: STFU.

QueEx

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
He had no business going on Larry King or talking to the media, in the first place.
Its highly likely he's going to be sued by the West family. Everything he says or
does is going to be scrutinized. Most people say a lot of dumb shit thinking they
are helping themselves or trying to paint themselves in the best light. Those dumb
things will be hard to explain away or not look even dumber, later on cross examination.

Best advice anyone could ever give: STFU.

QueEx
i totally agree with you!

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
I didn't see this part!!! Heard about it, glad to be seeing it now!!! Good drop Masterbaker!!!!:yes::yes:

Bnapy

Potential Star
Registered
The west family is not gonna sue this man... If you even listen to what Kanye raps about, you know that he is gonna forgive this man and honor the memory of his mother.

It was stated that he didnt want to do the surgery, also Kanye didnt want his mother to get the surgery. She was a high risk patient... Should have gotten the White doctor... JK... I'm black btw.

I think it was an honorable way to handle the situation...

Manbot26

Star
Registered
Why would you go on a show, only to get up and leave, he didn't realize going on the show would be a big big mistake?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So what's going to happen to the brotha? Possible complications are a part of surgery. Surgery is always risky. Are they going after his license? The Medical Board and NPDB Don't fuck around, they will add marks and suspend your license with the quickness.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
i dont know, but i just think hes a murderer.
not intentionaly maybe, but nevertheless,

mcboob

Star
Registered
A lot of people die a year in the hands of doctors.

To call him a murderer is outrageuos, particularly when someone in poor medical condition is getting elective surgeory

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Either he didn't check to see if she was healthy enough for surgery like the other doctor did, or he did, and just ignored the warning signs. Either way, he's in big trouble.

And larry king was definately pissed. How did they assemble a 4-5 person panel so quickly? Were they expecting this to happen?

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either he didn't check to see if she was healthy enough for surgery like the other doctor did, or he did, and just ignored the warning signs. Either way, he's in big trouble.

And larry king was definately pissed. How did they assemble a 4-5 person panel so quickly? Were they expecting this to happen?

I'm pretty sure Ms. West knew the dangers and probably signed a waiver? :dunno:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
This was a ploy to show solidarity to the "West" family to avoid the huge law suit he's about to get served by the family which will be added to the suits he already has. He trying to work the camera to save his ass......
top_image.jpg

Buffalo Soldier

Support BGOL
Registered
Crackas want this to play out in the media, they want him to defend his self then put that back in Kanyes's face and start a back and forth.
he refused to play into their typical shenanigans. Im sure if Kanye decides to sue we will hear about it, until then most of the news comes from that credible source TMZ so you have to sift thru the bullshit..

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
The west family is not gonna sue this man... If you even listen to what Kanye raps about, you know that he is gonna forgive this man and honor the memory of his mother.

It was stated that he didnt want to do the surgery, also Kanye didnt want his mother to get the surgery. She was a high risk patient... Should have gotten the White doctor... JK... I'm black btw.

I think it was an honorable way to handle the situation...

WTF is up with that shit???

They were already going to go on there. Usually in cases like this, they'll have the panel come on and talk about the situation, then have the person go on after the panel. This time they had the panel, but the dude only came out for a few minutes, then they had to reassemble the panel for the rest of the show.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
so he flies all the way to Larry King's studio just to say he couldn't do the interview. made sure his ass got on tv however.

asshole.

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
Hmmm!!! I've got a feeling the Bush boys had called a favour from they're Prince Hall happy slaves.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people"

Words to remember...

Donda West R.I.P.