Pitbull grabs small dog out of its stroller / Pitbull kills elderly man 3 others injured San Antonio, Texas

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Pit Bull: "Shiiiiid, yall eatin!!....I thought we came here to eat!"

dog.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-I'm sick of people parading their dogs around as if their children....in fucking strollers,come on it's a dog not a fucking child.Walking with the dog into a store....not everyone is dog friendly and dogs aren't friendly to everyone so why bring in the store.
-Pitbulls are dangerous dogs and most know this but everyone wants a monster they can tame and pretend isn't dangerous for the sake of.....whatever .Their cross breeding,mix matching shit,inbreeding and placing a heavy price tag on the shit they created.So expect to see more attacks,worse attacks cause shit is outta control......everyone has or knows someone selling puppies,I don't want no goddamn dogs.....

This isn't the 1990's chain King,Queen back up,put em in a carrier,doggy daycare or something just might happen to it

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw this lady walking her lab on the trail, well behaved lab with a harness and a muzzle

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
When will these people learn that just because a dog may not be people aggressive doesn't mean that it won't be dog or other animal aggressive. You have to socialize and train them from when they're young to be around anything they may encounter while out in public. And with that said, there's absolutely no reason why either of them dogs should've been at that restaurant if they aren't support dogs.

Some of these ppl treat the damn dogs like it's really their child. Carrying a dog around in a fucking stroller? Seriously? And I bet the chihuahua got its Napoleon Complex on before the pit reminded him of what reality is.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't understand wtf was a pit bull doing in a restaurant? Was he one of those "emotional support" dogs... :hmm: .... and they were in a restaurant.... with tables.... with knives.... I woulda stabbed that fucking mutt... and the damn owner if he woulda opened his pie hole about it

Dogs in the restaurant was the take away here
^^^^^^^

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I don't understand wtf was a pit bull doing in a restaurant? Was e one of those "emotional support" dogs... :hmm: .... and they were in a restaurant.... with tables.... with knives.... I woulda stabbed that fucking mutt... and the damn owner if he woulda opened his pie hole about it

^^^^^^^

So you're just gonna gloss over the chihuahua being there as well and not only was it there but it was there in a stroller. A GOTDAMN STROLLER! :smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So you're just gonna gloss over the chihuahua being there as well and not only was it there but it was there in a stroller. A GOTDAMN STROLLER! :smh:
No doubt in my mind that it wasn't attacking anyone in that stroller.... and are you gonna gloss over the fact that pitts are well known for attacking out of the blue.... and I must say.... out of all the dog attack cases that I've seen.... there hasn't been a single chihuahua case.... and virtually all.... involved a pit bull attack.... now run along and search the net for some chihuahua attacks to post... I'll wait... in the mean time I gotz some pussy to post
:barbeque:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
No doubt in my mind that it wasn't attacking anyone in that stroller.... and are you gonna gloss over the fact that pitts are well known for attacking out of the blue.... and I must say.... out of all the dog attack cases that I've seen.... there hasn't been a single chihuahua case.... and virtually all.... involved a pit bull attack.... now run along and search the net for some chihuahua attacks to post... I'll wait
:barbeque:
I never said they aren't well known for attacks nor am I disputing that they are dangerous. And it's not likely for you to see a Chihuahua attack reported cuz who da hell wants to go on record for that :lol: However, them small lil fuckers are known for being aggressive to anyone that's not it's owner and acts like it's bigger than it really is. I hate that breed with a passion

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I never said they aren't well known for attacks nor am I disputing that they are dangerous. And it's not likely for you to see a Chihuahua attack reported cuz who da hell wants to go on record for that :lol: However, them small lil fuckers are known for being aggressive to anyone that's not it's owner and acts like it's bigger than it really is. I hate that breed with a passion
size don't mean fucking shit when it's concerning a lawsuit and going on record.... ego don't matter.... mofos will play bitch for $$$$ quick as fuck.... and a woman would sue in a heartbeat... especially a "Karen".... it's what they were built for