PinkyXXX is almost back to her old self yall

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She does look like she dropped some pounds though.
TightImpartialAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yes, especially in new jersey.

It's everywhere man. Its here in California and its real bad in New York City. I'm not sure if it is the food, reduced daily movement, or both, but most of the sistas that were "thick" in their 20's look like Pinky or worse now. Maybe 10 out of 100 still look fit in their mid to late 30's but at least half of those got Lipo. The reason Pinky stands out is because it is easy to compare the size difference in videos.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pinky’s weight gain is not uncommon. Most of the 20 year old short and thick sistas look like Pinky by late 30s. Most Walmarts have at least a dozen Pinky shaped chicks 24 hours a day.

Yeah Pinky is like 40 years old give or take a few years , add in she had a kid a few years back, bad diet, slow lifestyle, weed smoking, etc it will happen. Its just crazy to see because she was like a fitness model when she first came into the game. Sometimes we forget thats 20 years ago.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yeah Pinky is like 40 years old give or take a few years , add in she had a kid a few years back, bad diet, slow lifestyle, weed smoking, etc it will happen. Its just crazy to see because she was like a fitness model when she first came into the game. Sometimes we forget thats 20 years ago.

Yeah Pinky really sticks out to us because of how easy it is to see pics and videos of her in shape. The reality is that she looks like the average short "used to be thick" 40 year old. She appears to actually work out which is better than average but in order to keep a decent shape at 4'11 with her genetics, she would need to diet too. I'm actually surprised that she hasn't got Liposuction yet.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Pinky’s weight gain is not uncommon. Most of the 20 year old short and thick sistas look like Pinky by late 30s. Most Walmarts have at least a dozen Pinky shaped chicks 24 hours a day.
She might be biracial, not sure. But if she is, it ain't looking good by the time she hits her mid 40's. Those genetics on the non black side of her don't age very well by the time she is in her early 40's .

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Little? Son I know you fucking joking. What sucks for pinky is she can't really get any plastic surgery. Everyone will know she got a tummy tuck or extreme lipo. She is stuck in a bad place.
Bitches don't give a fuck about that anymore. SZA went and got a whole kit of bolt ons with no fuckin shame.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Yes indeed I would lay her on her side and hit her from the back. Do you know how much grip I could have holding on to her folds. Oh man it would be vigorous love making. Oh lord the times we would have.

Oh Lord the times we would have!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitches don't give a fuck about that anymore. SZA went and got a whole kit of bolt ons with no fuckin shame.

But Sza career ain't been built on how she had a fitness body when she first came in the dam game. Pinky can't go from how she used to look to fat and then a build a body with scaring. She would look even more awkward with a tummy tuck scar. Do you realize how horrible Pinky would look if she got them surgeries now? Them chicks never look good naked.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Sza career ain't been built on how she had a fitness body when she first came in the dam game. Pinky can't go from how she used to look to fat and then a build a body with scaring. She would look even more awkward with a tummy tuck scar. Do you realize how horrible Pinky would look if she got them surgeries now? Them chicks never look good naked.

I feel all that... But she don't look good now. Clothed or naked. Chicks been stopped caring if people know their body is fake. All them insta chicks look the same. Same lips, same weird looking bbl. To them any attention brought to them because of the work is money well spent.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I find it hilarious that kats go out of their way to say they'd still smash Pinky. As if the ugliest wildebeest walking don't have kids. You're not impressing anyone with your love of out of shape pink haired bowling balls.