l_034e850a42a64a3abfbeba23630b1e65.jpg

l_5f0678839d65fe261f3638744e69f968.jpg

l_c599865289f746d3b0ebee19a3bb94d1.jpg

l_ab56f35fbae98070d775529eec4becc3.jpg

l_00a284305c9643806b54c940554e9e5b.jpg

l_472f4d17701763011ea083d0af076b58.jpg

l_77afd6a503c0de0416ca207546debe70.jpg

YEP U GUESSED IT....IT WUZ A CAC CLUB...:cool:

dig some more up later ...gotta go get a hair cut...

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess that's why he was able to take the wife. Like when Al and the No Maam click took the wives to the "Jiggly Room" on A Cup night!!!!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I refuse to pay to see white women.....there are too many around to pay for

Last edited:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
What I don't understand is, why couldn't he just go to his man's house or something and they throw a PRIVATE Freedom party.

Why go to a public strip club and be seen carousing with ALLEN IVERSON of all people knowing you're about to have a meeting with Goodell the next day and you're trying everything in your power to get on that bitches good side.

That's like have an interview with your parole office and the night before you're out cutting up the town with other felons and getting drunk. :smh:

Whoever is Vick's caretaker/advisor should be FIRED.

He's a prime example in NIGGAITIS and how to destroy a $100MM enterprise.

I almost hope Goodell makes him sit another year just for sending the wrong message and setting a further bad example for young black men.

Ashy Larry

Rising Star
Registered
What I don't understand is, why couldn't he just go to his man's house or something and they throw a PRIVATE Freedom party.

Why go to a public strip club and be seen carousing with ALLEN IVERSON of all people knowing you're about to have a meeting with Goodell the next day and you're trying everything in your power to get on that bitches good side.

That's like have an interview with your parole office and the night before you're out cutting up the town with other felons and getting drunk. :smh:

I almost hope Goodell makes him sit another year just for sending the wrong message and setting a further bad example for young black men.

guess i have to C/S...:smh:

moneygram

Potential Star
Registered
too much snow at the show for me, but i guess they didn't want no niggaz houndin em and turnin it into a Pac-Man The Great, Rainfest!

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

guess i have to C/S...:smh:

You have to bruh .... you have to.

We need to get away from this culture of rewarding stupidity. :smh:

Bigmario23

Star
Registered
And some of yall ninjas wanna deny Vic the Opportunity
to look at this eye candy. Yall rather this nigga be home lickin envelops
sending Peta hallmark cards or some shit WTF?:smh:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Vic had a fucking whit of SENSE with all his MONEY and PULL he would have just had private "Lock down" party at HONEYCOMB HIDEOUT (Stag house that you and bunch of friends own and do nothing in that house but party and fuck) and paid for the girls to show up.

No cameras ... no public witnesses.

If anything goes wrong - your word against theirs.

Grand Hustle

Potential Star
Registered
I knew this was some bullshit...being a former strip club dj i have shouted plenty people out that werent in the club to get some hoes movin so I could make me some money...hence the unidentified DJ
(he aint that dumb)

Michael Vick lawyer denies strip club reports

(AP) – 1 hour ago

RICHMOND, Va. — A lawyer for Michael Vick says the quarterback did not spend his first night of freedom at a Virginia Beach strip club.

Attorney Larry Woodward says Thursday that Vick was not in Virginia Beach on Monday night and has not been to any strip club.

Woodward says reports of such activity are "absolutely, categorically false."

Vick was released from federal custody Monday after a 23-month sentence for a dogfighting conspiracy.

The blog thebiglead.com quoted a DJ, who refused to be identified, who said Vick was at the strip club with NBA free agent Allen Iverson. Leon Rose, Iverson's agent, said Iverson hasn't seen Vick since his release.

Vick is expected to meet soon with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in hopes of getting his league suspension lifted.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

moneygram

Potential Star
Registered
Vic had a fucking whit of SENSE with all his MONEY and PULL he would have just had private "Lock down" party at HONEYCOMB HIDEOUT (Stag house that you and bunch of friends own and do nothing in that house but party and fuck) and paid for the girls to show up.

i thought that nigga went broke to fight the case, go figure.....

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I knew this was some bullshit...being a former strip club dj i have shouted plenty people out that werent in the club to get some hoes movin so I could make me some money...hence the unidentified DJ
(he aint that dumb)

(AP) – 1 hour ago

RICHMOND, Va. — A lawyer for Michael Vick says the quarterback did not spend his first night of freedom at a Virginia Beach strip club.

Attorney Larry Woodward says Thursday that Vick was not in Virginia Beach on Monday night and has not been to any strip club.

Vick was released from federal custody Monday after a 23-month sentence for a dogfighting conspiracy.

The blog thebiglead.com quoted a DJ, who refused to be identified, who said Vick was at the strip club with NBA free agent Allen Iverson. Leon Rose, Iverson's agent, said Iverson hasn't seen Vick since his release.

Vick is expected to meet soon with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in hopes of getting his league suspension lifted.

MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEBODY THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM...:rolleyes:

U KNOW WE ALL LOOK ALIKE...

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
(he aint that dumb)

(AP) – 1 hour ago

Yeah yeah ....

Pics will be on TMZ by Monday. :lol: :hmm:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

i thought that nigga went broke to fight the case, go figure.....

Rich people declare bankruptcy to dump all their debts and financial obligations.
But they always have money socked away somewhere in some hidden account or put in a relatives name in a trust account (classic way to hide assets).

It just has to be a trusted relative because they can easily raid the account and you legally can't do a fucking thing about it.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
right
I just wish Goodell would have not put himself out there like he has. He could have handled player discipline quietly like Tagliabue did back in the day

but homie had to come in and make his mark...... like a drug czar in the war:rolleyes: on drugs

Goodell = the warden of the NFL

that's how the public views him and in short how they view NFL players.......... as inmates (regardless of crimes committed or not)

Goodell is NOT Tagliabue and he's said that before.
If you want Tagliabue, go play in another league.

For what it's worth - he only comes down on players that have been found guilty / plead guilty and does not take severe action until after that point.

PacMan, Dante Stallworth, Plaxico Buress, Mike Vick --- you don't think they got what they deserved and had coming to them? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I see no problem with their suspensions. How fucking stupid could you be lie to the owner and commissioner (Vick), get like 723 chances and fuck-up (PacMan), shot yourself (Plax), and kill someone (Stallworth)

And the thing is people constantly throw that white Jaguars guy who got busted doing coke in the mix and say his racist WITHOUT UNDERSTAND THE LAW.

Legally, substance abuse is covered under the Federal American with Disabilities Act. So if Goodell were to immediately drop the hammer on the guy, he would put the league at risk for a lawsuit.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered

As well he should. It is not a right for Vick to play football. I know some of you kats pick baby mommas based on the chance your kid might play pro sports. It is an honor for him to play pro football it never will be a given right. I hope Vick learns to be humble. He thought he was slick lying to someone that holds his future. He needs to grow up. This is not the inner city highchool. No one cares that you play football. You cannot lie and cheat your way just to play football so you can bling bling and stunt all day.