Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Come on wit that pic...I'm stuck In quarantine..I'm B.M.F...brah
Word.

HNXHqG.jpg

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I got 120.00 for you to post AYISHA COTTONTAIL's pussy.. SPREAD WIDE OPEN TO the pink...
Stop posting shit..like this.. brah

I’ve been put his spamming posts on Ignore. This is BGOL we not with the shits. @killagram that Mayne loves that hoe, he ain’t gonna let nobody see that box. Give it some time, she might get knocked and she’ll put that thing out herself.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been put his spamming posts on Ignore. This is BGOL we not with the shits. @killagram that Mayne loves that hoe, he ain’t gonna let nobody see that box. Give it some time, she might get knocked and she’ll put that thing out herself.
I thank you right...he loves the whore...brah

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I thank you right...he loves the whore...brah
What I said. These fools be wifing full blow hoes and won't let a hoe do what she does. You could have offered that man a cool rack for a a private shot of that box and he wouldn't do it. You know whats up, BGOL CSI let's find a direct line on this hoe. Just keep in mind dude most likely runs her social media. Best route is to get at her directly. Try a local photographer or party promoter in her area. Link her up with a local promoter in your area. You pick her up at the airport and its a wrap @killagram Hotel & Suites. Most these hoes just want a free ticket and meal outta town. Trust me works every time. #freegame

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I said. These fools be wifing full blow hoes and won't let a hoe do what she does. You could have offered that man a cool rack for a a private shot of that box and he wouldn't do it. You know whats up, BGOL CSI let's find a direct line on this hoe. Just keep in mind dude most likely runs her social media. Best route is to get at her directly. Try a local photographer or party promoter in her area. Link her up with a local promoter in your area. You pick her up at the airport and its a wrap @killagram Hotel & Suites. Most these hoes just want a free ticket and meal outta town. Trust me works every time. #freegame

Well shit... this @tallblacknyc type shit...I see what u putting down...real good game.. brah

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Well shit... this @tallblacknyc type shit...I see what u putting down...real good game.. brah
We both from NYC but @tallblacknyc is younger than me. I remember seeing him around but don’t really know him. There’s about a 10 year difference between him & I. I did my thing downtown Manhattan, he ran with some older cats I knew in Midtown Manhattan. I left NY about 14 years ago and ain’t look back. @tallblacknyc and them wild boys carry the torch now.