ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
NRpSHJ.jpg

Uir.gif

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See, now you be distracting the entire universe with them ladies in ya sig, should I report you to HNIC too? :roflmao2:
Keep posting bruh :cool:
Jack can post a thousand dimes in this thread, still won't distract me from Thick Yonce' tidaaayzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: PJN

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I thought I told kats... but you know there is always one that doesn't listen to me.

this is how shit gets clapped .... at least no one posted my zippyshare link from the other day.
what you talking you about u
think she is only on here ? she spreaded out the world
acting like this some top secret shit

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
what you talking you about u
think she is only on here ? she spreaded out the world
acting like this some top secret shit

She is has gotten three videos clapped quickly .. like insanely quick and contrary to what people think... the main forum still pops up on google searches.

I'm just trying to protect the board. We posted this shit in the basement way before your thread (tuesday morning) and I ran here because not even 60 minutes after the original post two separate megalinks were clipped.

Anytime that happens ... that lets me know that she has some white knight actively peeping shit. Since we have white knights up here from time to time ... I posted two messages in two of the main Persephanii threads asking kats to not post the main video up here and letting people know where to find it.

Any of us basement kats could have posted the shit up here tuesday, but we are trying to keep BGOL as safe as possible. There's all kinds of shit down there and we aren't hiding any of it. We just don't want to make shit easy for white knights. So far that dedication has been a tremendous success.

There are things that I don't care about ... if I see the web and shit doesn't seem radioactive I don't mention it .. but if I see a vid that's clipped that fucking quick ... It can't be on the main board.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
She is has gotten three videos clapped quickly .. like insanely quick and contrary to what people think... the main forum still pops up on google searches.

I'm just trying to protect the board. We posted this shit in the basement way before your thread (tuesday morning) and I ran here because not even 60 minutes after the original post two separate megalinks were clipped.

Anytime that happens ... that lets me know that she has some white knight actively peeping shit. Since we have white knights up here from time to time ... I posted two messages in two of the main Persephanii threads asking kats to not post the main video up here and letting people know where to find it.

Any of us basement kats could have posted the shit up here tuesday, but we are trying to keep BGOL as safe as possible. There's all kinds of shit down there and we aren't hiding any of it. We just don't want to make shit easy for white knights. So far that dedication has been a tremendous success.

There are things that I don't care about ... if I see the web and shit doesn't seem radioactive I don't mention it .. but if I see a vid that's clipped that fucking quick ... It can't be on the main board.
yall come in here saying put it in the basement?
already telling that there is place here were we keep shit
so now what you think is going to happen next?

nobody posted your links nothing. simple google search brought these links out.
if this thread gets deleted so be it. people already had their fun.

but yall keep talking about the basement basically directing people to there
thats whats going to get shit shut down.

white knights are going to white knights the heat wont come here cause the links are not from here.