Patrick Beverley talks about “checking in” when you enter someone’s city

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
this is some real nigga shit. i mean we are victimizing each other. why does a person have to check in any place. Now imagine that same shit came out of a white person's mouth. mofo would be up and arms yet we have no issues victimizing each other. I swear, it's exhausting being a black man around other black men.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Takeoff definitely checked in at Houston and it still went sideways.

If you’re a multi millionaire, move like one.
You should never forget where you came from, but that doesn't mean you have to be that same person. Takeoff has the same problem undercover agents have when they get too deep into the role. Rap your trap shit in the studio, then go home to your nice house and play Playstation on your giant tv. A lot of us here are from the hood, but once we matured and got decent jobs and families, we decided to leave that shit behind. When you hang out with hood cats, hood shit happens.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I guess Big, Nipsey and Pop Smoke aint check in?
Actually they did. Nipsey is out there and Pop and BIG checked in and shit still happened.
Checking in with one side aint gonna protect you from the other side.
Some people aren't going to respect a code of honor. Gang shit wouldn't be so bad if there were rules that everyone followed. They fuck everything up when they're too excited and scared to hit a target, and end up killing a little kid or some regular person just going to work.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check in? Fuck that hood mentality! Check in with who? Family members? Friends? FOH with that hood mentality. FOH

Me, I got no business being in any 'hood' that runs with that type of mentality! Didn't grow up in a 'hood' nor ever lived in a 'hood'. I work and play music (played sports in my youth). Trouble ain't my thing.

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
check in ??? get the fuck outta here lol. then again this would pertain to more famous people. but at the same time i wouldn't do it if i was famous either. pat bev thinking he even on that level seems.......interesting. he just one of those people that loves to hear themselves talk.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I know some crips from Watts and we hung out in Jordan Downs projects, We had a good ass time. You would be surprised at how many gang members I know. Not just in LA but in other places too.
Corny suburban lying wing ding. “ Let me Google famous ghettos that everybody knows and say I know people for clout”. Fake ass nerd. Might as well said the Jungles or Compton. You are a fucking lame

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You should never forget where you came from, but that doesn't mean you have to be that same person. Takeoff has the same problem undercover agents have when they get too deep into the role. Rap your trap shit in the studio, then go home to your nice house and play Playstation on your giant tv. A lot of us here are from the hood, but once we matured and got decent jobs and families, we decided to leave that shit behind. When you hang out with hood cats, hood shit happens.
Except he wasn't in the hood and doing hood shit.

He got shot in a crossfire.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corny suburban lying wing ding. “ Let me Google famous ghettos that everybody knows and say I know people for clout”. Fake ass nerd. Might as well said the Jungles or Compton. You are a fucking lame
I didn’t grow up in the suburbs. And speaking of Compton I got some family out there too. My aunt Margie and uncle Mike went to Centennial High in Compton and were high school sweethearts in the 1970’s. They got married after high school and they still are married now and still live in Compton.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t grow up in the suburbs. And speaking of Compton I got some family out there too. My aunt Margie and uncle Mike went to Centennial High in Compton and were high school sweethearts in the 1970’s. They got married after high school and they still are married now and still live in Compton.
Oh so they were Jews living in Compton? Being that you said your father was an immigrant from Africa so clearly these weren’t his siblings living in America.. so your Canadian Jewish mother side had Jewish family members living in Compton during the 70s interesting.. you also claim to have Jewish family members that live in Washington heights.. how many siblings did your Jewish mother have as well as aunts and uncles since their Jewish Canadian but somehow lived in America

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
kandi-burruss-the-lies.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Oh so they were Jews living in Compton? Being that you said your father was an immigrant from Africa so clearly these weren’t his siblings living in America.. so your Canadian Jewish mother side had Jewish family members living in Compton during the 70s interesting.. you also claim to have Jewish family members that live in Washington heights.. how many siblings did your Jewish mother have as well as aunts and uncles since their Jewish Canadian but somehow lived in America
That faggit is mentally ill

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are my aunt and uncle from my dad side. They are from Ghana but their parents moved to Compton in the 60's and they grew up there.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are my aunt and uncle from my dad side. They are from Ghana but their parents moved to Compton in the 60's and they grew up there.
You said your dad was an immigrant when he met your moms and didn’t have his papers when he created you.. so your pops was mysteriously in Ghana in the 80s when his mom and dad moved to Cali in the 60s? Make it make sense.. so his parents abandoned him 20 yrs prior to him going to canada to go meet your moms? So they left him when he was under 10 in Ghana

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said your dad was an immigrant when he met your moms and didn’t have his papers when he created you.. so your pops was mysteriously in Ghana in the 80s when his mom and dad moved to Cali in the 60s? Make it make sense.. so his parents abandoned him 20 yrs prior to him going to canada to go meet your moms? So they left him when he was under 10 in Ghana
He is not my dad’s brother he is one of my dad’s cousins I just call him uncle.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When I moved, I “checked in” with my boss at my new job:dunno:

Who else was I supposed to check in with…

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he means checking in as in touching bases with some people you are cool with to let them know you are in the city so they can put you up on game, then I get it.

If you are rich and highly recognizable, they can help you stay safe just by telling you where not to go. They can also plug you in to get your vices (weed, girls, cocaine, leen etc)

If PNB Rock had a homie he hit up in LA, I'm sure he would have told him not to go that Roscoes, especially with all that jewelry. That's the only kind of checking in I would do if I was famous.
if youre rich or got ANYTHING positive about you...youre not supposed to be going to around the grittiest parts of ANY city or place ANYWAY.... who do "check in" with when you go to Mexico or Jamaica? Do you just go ANYWHERE in those place or do you just stay with the resort areas?

All that checkin in shit is for dumb niggas who wanna run the streets with the street niggas in those areas. And why would a MILLIONAIRE want to do that??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
He was playing dice outside with a bunch of hood dudes. That's hood shit. People aren't shooting up craps tables at the Bellagio, because it's not that type of scene.
No, he wasn't a participant is what I'm saying. That was Quavo, Takeoff was chilling outside the game in the back.

It's when he stood up, after hearing Quavo yelling that he was hit from front and back.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He is not my dad’s brother he is one of my dad’s cousins I just call him uncle.
Everytime you’re caught in a lie you modify your lie to include HES not really my *insert family relationship*. You’re in your 40’s behaving this way. You definitely get no types of ass unless you count men.

When I first got AOL teenagers would lie about dumb shit like this . 40 year old men who do it tend to be pedophiles