Pastor David E. Wilson of Texarkana, Texas is out here doing the Lord's work (and he's definitely on BGOL)

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Once again...
I ain't mad at the ninja....
If I was a a pastor...I'd be licking on the mother too... :lol:

mrmann_67

Star
Platinum Member
They eat everything off the plate except what they're supposed to, missing all the steak and shrimp and concentrating on the cabbage.

How to fuck you going to be that old and can't eat pussy? Motherfuker was all over the map and couldn't find New York City. Why the fuck you looking for New York City in Iowa?

Concentrate on the button, ignore the other shit. Push the clit hood back with your thumb. Use your fingers to find a g-spot inside a pussy with your middle finger, find the squirt spot with your index finger. the way he was going, he might as well shook his fucking head back and forth

Old blind ass motherfucker
Exactly what I was thinking.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Fat hoe videoed and published it to social media because she didn't get a part in a play or whatever is not fucked up to you means you are fucked up too.
LOL. Sorry Babe, but I have ZERO sympathy for cheaters, and even less for someone who is supposed to be a spiritual head of members he is supposed to guide and protect. She's grown and made her own decisions, but when you are in authority over people, the responsibility is on you to have right judgement and be on guard against what can be intimate confessions and situations crossing the line. If that makes me trash, so be it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
LOL. Sorry Babe, but I have ZERO sympathy for cheaters, and even less for someone who is supposed to be a spiritual head of members he is supposed to guide and protect. She's grown and made her own decisions, but when you are in authority over people, the responsibility is on you to have right judgement and be on guard against what can be intimate confessions and situations crossing the line. If that makes me trash, so be it.
It takes 2 to cheat. Your logic is flawed ass fuck.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The woman in question doesn't look as bad as I thought she was gonna look. Yeah, she big, but she's not ugly.

It's still a bad look...for both of them.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is confusing.

Are there three David Wilson pastors?

One, the daughter came forward and her dad, a pastor looks nothing like the guy in the vid.

The other cussin pastor don't look like the one in the vid or the picture.

The one in the video and picture, looks like a completely diff person. Looks darker and bigger than the cursing pastor.

Are they three different people all named David Wilson?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It takes 2 to cheat. Your logic is flawed ass fuck.

I agree, both are equally guilty. This is the problem I have when we put people on pedestals just because they claim to wholly or a man of of God. That shit don't mean nothing man & black folks need to stop fooling themselves.

The flesh is weak & temptation will get to anyone. Hate to get on a tangent but this is one of the reasons why I could never subscribe to organized religion. I'm supposed to hold a preacher who's basically just a motivational speaker to high standards who piss & shit like everyone else??

Just like we should take the bible with some grain of salt, we should take the messenger with even more grain of salt.