Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatings??

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatin

not in it for money bro.. ive been in the mental retardation/developmental disability field for 3 years and so i decided to foster kids with the same issues.. my foster kids are 13 and 10 and have serious to sever behavioral problems.. they are very hard to place and if people like me did not take them they would be in the state hospital or a psychiatric facility until they turned 21 and that aint cool..

I have no advice to offer but I want to give you props for what you are doing. I hope the best for you and your family and continue making a difference. Peace

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
Re: Parents On Bgol! How Do U Deal With Bad Kids That Dont Give A Fuck Without Beatin

How old are the kids we talking about?

Sorry but, You ever heard of the term "My Way or The Highway"?

when you use terms like this and threats you need to stick by them. beatings? its a toss up, some respond with just a wave of the hand some will tell you you hit like a bitch if you hold back..

beatings was something i never did. i should have. their mom got in his head and now he on some voice box for his mom, talking about shit he know nothing about but his mom do, like child support, custody, legal financial responsibility etc etc

It's not an easy thing to do, but i kicked out my biological son out last month. i layed out the rules, the rules were simple, my way or the highway.. he chose the highway..

Outside of that, talk to a counselor and try to get to the bottom of the issue. if they are too gone for you to fix but you dont want to leave them behind, there is the military, job corp

unfotunately the system is set to not help the middle class.. even boarding school is geared for extreme poor cases and people that can afford what seems like a college tuition..

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor

not in it for money bro.. ive been in the mental retardation/developmental disability field for 3 years and so i decided to foster kids with the same issues.. my foster kids are 13 and 10 and have serious to sever behavioral problems.. they are very hard to place and if people like me did not take them they would be in the state hospital or a psychiatric facility until they turned 21 and that aint cool..

aaahhhh

I answered too quickly.. you need to be specific about the details up front or the answers you get will be of no help to you..

you being in the field already before taking them in means you probably already know the answers and have the resources.. i would assume the only question is which of your choices you go with..

so what are your choices?

obama2013

Potential Star
Registered

:smh:@ you ninjas believing FUCKYOU

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

How were you able to adopt kids...???????

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor

I have fell for this niggas fuckery before regarding the pic of that lil girl.. fuck the OP and this thread.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

bullshit,
spare the rod, spoil the child.
since they are not your biological, they may come from fucked up genes and you are fighting a losing battle

So you think genes determines behavior?

:confused::confused::confused:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Send them to Ghana or wherever the fuck you are from for a couple months. Tell them that you are sending them on vacation to see your aunt in Africa for 4 days. Drop them off at the airport and leave them with your family for a few weeks. They will be so scared to go back that they will behave perfectly.

Ive seen that shit work many times with Haitian and Jamaican kids. Niggas that assaulted their parents regularly before the trip are afraid to make eye contact after they come back.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Send them to Ghana or wherever the fuck you are from for a couple months. Tell them that you are sending them on vacation to see your aunt in Africa for 4 days. Drop them off at the airport and leave them with your family for a few weeks. They will be so scared to go back that they will behave perfectly.

Ive seen that shit work many times with Haitian and Jamaican kids. Niggas that assaulted their parents regularly before the trip are afraid to make eye contact after they come back.

:lol::lol::lol::yes::yes::yes:

deillestcreation

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Cosign, my father's side is from St. Kitts and the B.V.I. I remember one of my cousins thought he wanted to run the streets so my aunt shipped his ass down to sandy point, two months later and he was home cutting grass, working my uncle farm and making straight A's:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

You just are going to have to keep plugging away. They're going to test you and it's going to be a long, hard test. They expect you to send them back. You're going to have to prove yourself to them, as crazy as that may sound to some.
Beating won't work on these kids.

Now if this is some bullshit, fuck you, FUCKYOU.