Palin: Electing Obama will "Diminish the prestige of the presidency"

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look at this reply
Many supporters said the 'N' word in Clearwater (24+ / 0-)

A coworker was telling me today about how he went to the Palin rally in Clearwater the other day (I'm in Tampa) and that the stuff that hit the news from the rally wasn't the half of it. According to him people were talking amongst themselves all over the place, flinging the 'N' word and talking about Obama in overtly hateful tones, which were clearly being stoked and played upon by the McCain/Palin campaign.

There is an increasingly prevalent attitude among McCain/Palin's base of supporters (which are generally the people at these rallies) that Obama must be stopped at all costs.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fuck-you-cracka.jpg

yep

Harvard Blu

Star
Registered
Fuck that bitch...she is just a glorified baby machine because she clearly is too dumb to be taken seriously as a real executive politician.

GULLAH JACK

D.R.O.P. SQUAD General
BGOL Investor
wow eewwll, I gotta agree with you on that one... that is fucked up right there...:smh:

wonder if she knows about john hanson?

Educate yourself bruh...John Hanson was a white dude who was the President Of the Continental Congress.
John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg

K

kwazdog

Educate yourself bruh...John Hanson was a white dude who was the President Of the Continental Congress.
John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg

I know this, but this is still vehemently disputed by some... the black guy on the back of the 2 is defiantly not a printing error.:smh:

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
fuckin' cunt's making more and more reckless statements.

i know that a few white women may be 'cool'. :rolleyes:

but just the same i don't fuck with ANY of them. :smh:

Maleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prestige??? That chick is a racist. She says it like Obama or any minority is not worthy of the position.

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
every time She opens her mouth.. all i can hear is Chris Rock "I told that bitch crazy"..!!

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/Zr1xppNU9w4&hl=en&fs=1[/FLASH]

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
'Sup BGOL. :cool:

Somebody better tell this Palin chick to call Katherine Harris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Harris) to find out how all this is likely to end for her. It won't be pretty. The GOP is chock full of deep pimps and when a ho' can't go no mo',.........:smh:.........

I don't know what Palin thinks is going to happen after all this is over but I'm certain she's going to be INCREDIBLY disappointed. :hmm:

Peace y'all. See ya when I see ya....

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Nothing but the equivalent of "shit talking" on the presidential election circuit. No different than Hardaway telling KJ he got no shot. Just trying to psyche him out.

the shit talkers usually get sent home by the real players