P Valley strip club series

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm like Plies. I feel deceived by this show.

I thought this shit was about strippers, and instead got a bunch of faggots. In one scene they even had faggots dancing on stage and the crowd cheering that on.

This shit is more fictionalized than the marvel universe. This shit is in the Lena Waithe universe.

This show have everyone deceived!!.. :smh:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro you have been here long enough to know BGOL ain't for the WOKE. This is one of the last bastions where we can speak how we truly feel. Right or wrong we say what we want boosted by the battery In our back called Anonymity. Officially we don't fuck with gay shit...but this thread is 16 pages long...so...subtext like a motherfucka.
Bruh, this response is more than fair enough.

I feel you in this.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But bruh you have to admit the sex scenes are overly excessive and graphic. Homosexuality exists yes, though in the black shows gay sex scenes are shown more than straight, hell even lesbo sex.

White execs demand it and doing it on purpose
I cannot disagree.

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But bruh you have to admit the sex scenes are overly excessive and graphic. Homosexuality exists yes, though in the black shows gay sex scenes are shown more than straight, hell even lesbo sex.

White execs demand it and doing it on purpose
Gay shit in Valley is DEFINITELY fuckin graphic. And not just a little - shit is a fuckin LOT

That should be consensus across ANYBODY who peeps the series. Straight. Gay. Whatever the fuck him/her/it/they. You bullshitting if you even consider debating THAT part.

Other than the gay shit in the Power series and generally in Starz shows eg Spartacus etc

Either I block shit out of my memory - I know OMAR was gay and that one or two episodes of Lovecraft Country did a lot on that tip. Go back to OZ also from HBO and you get faggotry lol. But that was def not relegated to niggas only.

But yo. Including my/our problems with the excesses, IMO Pussy Valley is unique as fuck in a lot of ways. Positive and challenging (which for me, the extra’ed out gay shit is def challenging)

What other shows are niggas watching that are billed generally as straight Nigga shows - which I think PowerUniverse is - that have gay shit, esp with niggas? PValley is almost all queer black behind the camera and on the writing etc. So that IS 100% legitimately categorizable as at the very least a queer leading show.

But bruh. The only other shit that comes to mind is the straight up gay shit that was out with Billy Porter on FX I believe called POSE. Which personally I was not and will not be watching. Ryan Murphy is behind that for starters. So as far as white execs etc… if for whatever reason you/somebody is watching that show — yeah, expect to see some white savior exploitation. More power to the black and brown cast members etc tho.

Anyway I gave a few examples here and I’m just asking if there’s other shit(shows, maybe movies?) you/niggas are thinking about in making your/any generalized comments and observations?

like I said - I watch a lot of shit so I may just have dissociative amnesia on some other shit you may be thinking about…

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gay shit in Valley is DEFINITELY fuckin graphic. And not just a little - shit is a fuckin LOT

That should be consensus across ANYBODY who peeps the series. Straight. Gay. Whatever the fuck him/her/it/they. You bullshitting if you even consider debating THAT part.

Other than the gay shit in the Power series and generally in Starz shows eg Spartacus etc

Either I block shit out of my memory - I know OMAR was gay and that one or two episodes of Lovecraft Country did a lot on that tip. Go back to OZ also from HBO and you get faggotry lol. But that was def not relegated to niggas only.

But yo. Including my/our problems with the excesses, IMO Pussy Valley is unique as fuck in a lot of ways. Positive and challenging (which for me, the extra’ed out gay shit is def challenging)

What other shows are niggas watching that are billed generally as straight Nigga shows - which I think PowerUniverse is - that have gay shit, esp with niggas? PValley is almost all queer black behind the camera and on the writing etc. So that IS 100% legitimately categorizable as at the very least a queer leading show.

But bruh. The only other shit that comes to mind is the straight up gay shit that was out with Billy Porter on FX I believe called POSE. Which personally I was not and will not be watching. Ryan Murphy is behind that for starters. So as far as white execs etc… if for whatever reason you/somebody is watching that show — yeah, expect to see some white savior exploitation. More power to the black and brown cast members etc tho.

Anyway I gave a few examples here and I’m just asking if there’s other shit(shows, maybe movies?) you/niggas are thinking about in making your/any generalized comments and observations?

like I said - I watch a lot of shit so I may just have dissociative amnesia on some other shit you may be thinking about…
PS. i would NOT be watching PValley if - as much as I hate it - the yellowtail who plays Haley wasn’t as bad as she is to me lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It might also make sense why they killed off Isaiah Washington and wrote Erica Johnson out... because those characters were too close to the play....