LGBT journalist arrested for 'sending death threats to self'
'I am proud to be who I am'
Published: 4 days ago
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Email
Print

skull-evil-matrix-600.jpg

A journalism major who’s a member of the Student Senate at Ohio University made headlines when she said she received hate-filled, homophobic death threats because she’s a member of the LGBT community.

Now, she’s facing criminal charges for allegedly sending those threats to herself.

Anna Ayers, 21, of Ligonier, Pennsylvania, had claimed she discovered three notes in her desk drawer at the Student Senate office and at her residence.

Ayers said she found the first “hateful, harassing” note on Sept. 27, which mentioned her LGBT identity.

According to the school newspaper the Post, the Student Senate actually discussed the notes, as it was originally speculated the messages were written by a fellow member of the student government.

“Senate will never be the same for me,” Ayers said, the Post reported. “The friendships will continue to grow, and our successes will always evoke pride, but the memory of my time in senate and at OU will be marred by this experience. We will all have a memory of a time when this body failed one of its own.”

Ayers then turned her attention to attack the supposed writer.

“You may find me revolting and worthy of a threat on my life, but in reality, it is your beliefs that are repulsive,” Ayers said. “You need to get this through your head, you f—ing a–hole: I am proud to be who I am, and nothing you could say or do will ever change that.”

Ayers is also a former columnist for the Post and was on its publishing board.

In the wake of Ayers’ arrest this week, Student Senate President Maddie Sloat said in a statement: “We are still processing and encouraging our members to take time to heal and utilize campus support resources right now.”

“We’re complying with the investigation and OUPD. We hope Anna receives the help that she needs.”

According to the university’s police department, making false alarms is a first-degree misdemeanor, punishable by a maximum of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Ayers’ arrest is already receiving some comments on social media.

“How can people like this even be trusted?! They can’t,” wrote Elpidia Saavedra on Facebook. “People with no moral standards and character can’t be trusted and this women is [clearly] one of those people. Shame on her!”

Please see the attached statement regarding charges filed in the recent case of threats made against a member of Student Senate. Since this is a pending criminal case, the police department cannot comment further at this time. pic.twitter.com/ecXABYY5MO

— OhioUniversityPolice (@oupolice) October 8, 2018
https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/lgbt-journalist-arrested-for-sending-death-threats-to-self/

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Realtor who phoned 911 and stopped a black man from entering his OWN luxury apartment building where he lives in St Louis is fired after video provokes outrage
  • D'Arreion Toles was blocked from entering his own building by female neighbor
  • Hilary Thornton demanded proof he lived at lofts in St Louis while walking dog
  • After he pushed passed she followed him to door to make sure he was a resident
  • Employers Tribeca Luxury Apartments confirmed woman had since been FIRED
By Chris Dyer For Mailonline

Published: 06:28 EDT, 15 October 2018 | Updated: 09:40 EDT, 15 October 2018

A white woman was fired from her job after she tried to stop a black man going into his own apartment building in St Louis.

D'Arreion Toles said he was coming home from work when neighbor, Hilary Brooke Thornton, physically blocked him from entering the building at the luxury block in the Missouri city.

He posted three videos of the incident on Facebook, appearing to show the woman blocking him from the door as she walked her dog at the Elder Shirt Lofts in the downtown area on Sunday.

Ms Thornton was fired from her job as a luxury realtor after the video provoked outrage.

The 32-year-old lives in the same block as Mr Toles, but her company does not manage the property.

She is seen in the mobile phone footage demanding proof he lives in the building, which has a pool and spa, plus its own wine bar and entertainment deck.

Hilary Brooke Thornton demanded D'Arreion Toles show her proof he lived in the luxury loft building in St Louis

The white woman claimed he had not buzzed in with a key-fob and asked if he had an entrance key similar to her own

After Mr Toles pushed passed her, Ms Thornton then got in the elevator with him and followed her fellow resident to his front door to make sure he actually lived in the block.

When she first encountered him at the communal door she said, 'do you live here? I'm sorry the keypad is right there, I'm sorry I'm uncomfortable [getting out the way].

Mr Toles, who was still standing in the street, replied, 'you're blocking me into my building, it's my building as well, so can you just get out of my way. I live here and your blocking my way. I've already buzzed in'.

While holding a glittery phone and a dog lead and placing her arm across the door, the Ms Thornton was said to have replied, 'I'm not touching you at all, I'm not doing anything other than letting my dog go to the bathroom.

'You just walked off the street and don't have a keypad. You pushed your way in.'

D'Arreion Toles refused to answer her questions and pushed passed Ms Thornton who tried to block his entry to the building

Ms Thornton, who was about to walk her dog at the time of the confrontation, then followed him as he walked towards an elevator and went to his apartment

Elder Shirt Lofts in downtown St Louis has a pool and spa, plus its own wine bar, gym and an entertainment decking area

She then asks him what unit he lives in, to which he replied, 'I don't have to tell you that information, what unit do you live in?'

He simply says he lives on the fourth floor as she repeatedly says 'no' while trying to stand in from of the open door.

As he pushed passed her she shouts 'are you kidding me?' and follows him as he heads to an elevator and asks 'where are you going?' and asks him is he has a key-fob similar to hers.

She then gets in the lift with him and says as they ride in the elevator 'no, I want to see who you are going to see'.

As the pair get out of the lift and he walk towards his apartment she adds, 'I want to introduce myself as a neighbor'.

Ms Thornton then follows him to his door and he threatens to call the cops for harassment saying 'please stop following me, I do not want to speak with you'.

D'Arreion Toles said after the incident police came to his door because she called officers to report him.

She was named as the woman in the video by social media users and confirmed by her former partner, Brandon Mueller, who posted on his Facebook page.

D'Arreion Toles posted three videos of the confrontation and said cops arrived at his door half-an-hour later after the woman called police

After Mr Toles pushed passed her, Ms Thornton, accompanied by her dog, followed him into the elevator to 'see who he was seeing' in the building

Ms Thornton followed Mr Toles to his front door to make sure he was a genuine resident

She is said to have graduated in marketing in 2009 from Miami University in Ohio, according to Heavy.

In a caption alongside the video, Mr Toles, who says on his social media page he is the chief executive officer and owner at Global Wealth Insights Corp., wrote: 'To Be A Black man in America, & Come home, women tries to stop me from coming into my building because she feels insecure, Downtown St. Louis luxury loft, because she don’t feel that I belong, never really thought this would happen to me, but it did!

'Then 30 mins later police knock on my door, because she called! I was shocked this is America in 2018!'

After an investigation Tribeca Luxury Apartments in St Louis said it was 'disturbed' by what happened and confirmed the woman was an employee, but that the incident did not happen at one of its properties.

The company added that the woman's position was 'terminated' and she was no longer with the firm.

A statement on the company's website read: 'Tribeca-SLT was recently shared [in] a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.

The video of the incident went viral and has been viewed more than 4 million times and shared over 120,000 times

Ms Thornton even got in the same elevator as Mr Toles because she did not believe he lived in the apartment building

'The video did involve one of our employees, but the event did not take place at Tribeca-STL and did not involve one of our tenants.

'The video is showing the employee in her private life at her own residence interacting with another person.

'The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds.

'We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.

'After a review of the matter the employee has been terminated and is no longer with our company.

'At Tribeca-STL we want all residents, guests and visitors to feel welcome, safe and respected.'

Mr Toles says on his social media page he is the chief executive officer and owner at Global Wealth Insights Corp

Tribeca Luxury Apartments said in a statement that their employee had been terminated and did not live at one of their properties

The video has received more than 4 million views and has been shared over 120,000 times.

Mr Toles told KMOV: ‘I appreciate all of the love and support. Like I said, don’t respond negatively. Don’t go after the lady. Let her be at peace. Let her live her life.

'I was kind of blown away, shocked and like wow. I am just glad I had my camera out. If I did not have my camera out, I feel it could have gone a totally different way.'

He added that he is not upset with Ms Thornton and isn't going to take legal action.

He said: 'I am not mad at her. I am not upset with her. I am not going to go after her legally or anything like that. I wish her the best. I would still have a conversation with her.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tering-apartment-building-St-Louis-fired.html

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Realtor who phoned 911 and stopped a black man from entering his OWN luxury apartment building where he lives in St Louis is fired after video provokes outrage
  • D'Arreion Toles was blocked from entering his own building by female neighbor
  • Hilary Thornton demanded proof he lived at lofts in St Louis while walking dog
  • After he pushed passed she followed him to door to make sure he was a resident
  • Employers Tribeca Luxury Apartments confirmed woman had since been FIRED
By Chris Dyer For Mailonline

Published: 06:28 EDT, 15 October 2018 | Updated: 09:40 EDT, 15 October 2018

A white woman was fired from her job after she tried to stop a black man going into his own apartment building in St Louis.

D'Arreion Toles said he was coming home from work when neighbor, Hilary Brooke Thornton, physically blocked him from entering the building at the luxury block in the Missouri city.

He posted three videos of the incident on Facebook, appearing to show the woman blocking him from the door as she walked her dog at the Elder Shirt Lofts in the downtown area on Sunday.

Ms Thornton was fired from her job as a luxury realtor after the video provoked outrage.

The 32-year-old lives in the same block as Mr Toles, but her company does not manage the property.

She is seen in the mobile phone footage demanding proof he lives in the building, which has a pool and spa, plus its own wine bar and entertainment deck.

Hilary Brooke Thornton demanded D'Arreion Toles show her proof he lived in the luxury loft building in St Louis

The white woman claimed he had not buzzed in with a key-fob and asked if he had an entrance key similar to her own

After Mr Toles pushed passed her, Ms Thornton then got in the elevator with him and followed her fellow resident to his front door to make sure he actually lived in the block.

When she first encountered him at the communal door she said, 'do you live here? I'm sorry the keypad is right there, I'm sorry I'm uncomfortable [getting out the way].

Mr Toles, who was still standing in the street, replied, 'you're blocking me into my building, it's my building as well, so can you just get out of my way. I live here and your blocking my way. I've already buzzed in'.

While holding a glittery phone and a dog lead and placing her arm across the door, the Ms Thornton was said to have replied, 'I'm not touching you at all, I'm not doing anything other than letting my dog go to the bathroom.

'You just walked off the street and don't have a keypad. You pushed your way in.'

D'Arreion Toles refused to answer her questions and pushed passed Ms Thornton who tried to block his entry to the building

Ms Thornton, who was about to walk her dog at the time of the confrontation, then followed him as he walked towards an elevator and went to his apartment

Elder Shirt Lofts in downtown St Louis has a pool and spa, plus its own wine bar, gym and an entertainment decking area

She then asks him what unit he lives in, to which he replied, 'I don't have to tell you that information, what unit do you live in?'

He simply says he lives on the fourth floor as she repeatedly says 'no' while trying to stand in from of the open door.

As he pushed passed her she shouts 'are you kidding me?' and follows him as he heads to an elevator and asks 'where are you going?' and asks him is he has a key-fob similar to hers.

She then gets in the lift with him and says as they ride in the elevator 'no, I want to see who you are going to see'.

As the pair get out of the lift and he walk towards his apartment she adds, 'I want to introduce myself as a neighbor'.

Ms Thornton then follows him to his door and he threatens to call the cops for harassment saying 'please stop following me, I do not want to speak with you'.

D'Arreion Toles said after the incident police came to his door because she called officers to report him.

She was named as the woman in the video by social media users and confirmed by her former partner, Brandon Mueller, who posted on his Facebook page.

D'Arreion Toles posted three videos of the confrontation and said cops arrived at his door half-an-hour later after the woman called police

After Mr Toles pushed passed her, Ms Thornton, accompanied by her dog, followed him into the elevator to 'see who he was seeing' in the building

Ms Thornton followed Mr Toles to his front door to make sure he was a genuine resident

She is said to have graduated in marketing in 2009 from Miami University in Ohio, according to Heavy.

In a caption alongside the video, Mr Toles, who says on his social media page he is the chief executive officer and owner at Global Wealth Insights Corp., wrote: 'To Be A Black man in America, & Come home, women tries to stop me from coming into my building because she feels insecure, Downtown St. Louis luxury loft, because she don’t feel that I belong, never really thought this would happen to me, but it did!

'Then 30 mins later police knock on my door, because she called! I was shocked this is America in 2018!'

After an investigation Tribeca Luxury Apartments in St Louis said it was 'disturbed' by what happened and confirmed the woman was an employee, but that the incident did not happen at one of its properties.

The company added that the woman's position was 'terminated' and she was no longer with the firm.

A statement on the company's website read: 'Tribeca-SLT was recently shared [in] a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.

The video of the incident went viral and has been viewed more than 4 million times and shared over 120,000 times

Ms Thornton even got in the same elevator as Mr Toles because she did not believe he lived in the apartment building

'The video did involve one of our employees, but the event did not take place at Tribeca-STL and did not involve one of our tenants.

'The video is showing the employee in her private life at her own residence interacting with another person.

'The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds.

'We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.

'After a review of the matter the employee has been terminated and is no longer with our company.

'At Tribeca-STL we want all residents, guests and visitors to feel welcome, safe and respected.'

Mr Toles says on his social media page he is the chief executive officer and owner at Global Wealth Insights Corp

Tribeca Luxury Apartments said in a statement that their employee had been terminated and did not live at one of their properties

The video has received more than 4 million views and has been shared over 120,000 times.

Mr Toles told KMOV: ‘I appreciate all of the love and support. Like I said, don’t respond negatively. Don’t go after the lady. Let her be at peace. Let her live her life.

'I was kind of blown away, shocked and like wow. I am just glad I had my camera out. If I did not have my camera out, I feel it could have gone a totally different way.'

He added that he is not upset with Ms Thornton and isn't going to take legal action.

He said: 'I am not mad at her. I am not upset with her. I am not going to go after her legally or anything like that. I wish her the best. I would still have a conversation with her.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tering-apartment-building-St-Louis-fired.html

Good...fuck that bitch

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Blount County deputy cleared in recent fatal shooting of Greenback man

A Blount County deputy who fatally shot a Greenback man armed with an ax two weeks ago has been cleared of any wrongdoing, authorities said.

In a news release issued Friday, Blount County Sheriff James Lee Berrong said the Blount County District Attorney General’s Office reviewed the findings of a police investigation and determined the deputy’s actions were justifiable and in compliance with state law.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and BCSO conducted the probe into the fatal shooting of Brian Lee Rogers, 40, Crumley Road, Greenback.

Deputy Jarred Pekala, who shot Rogers, has been on administrative leave with pay since the incident, as per department policy, the BCSO said. He will resume his duties next week.

The incident occurred the afternoon of Sept. 30 when Pekala, a 24-year-old deputy who has been with the BCSO since August 2016, was sent to a residence on Emert Williams Road after Rogers’ mother called authorities and reported he was acting erratically.

Footage from Pekala’s dashcam, which the BCSO released on Friday, shows the deputy driving up to the residence and a male figure, Rogers, darting across the road several yards ahead before disappearing behind a patch of tall brush.

A woman is seen chasing after him. As Pekala pulls up, Rogers comes running toward the patrol car with an ax in his right hand.

Pekala backs his cruiser to a distance the Sheriff’s Office estimated to be about 320 feet. Rogers is seen chasing after the deputy and appears to be shouting as he uses his left hand to point at Pekala’s patrol car.

When Rogers slows to a walk, Pekala backs up even farther before stopping. In his report, the deputy estimated it put 30 yards between himself and Rogers. Also in the report, Pekala states he got out, pulled his handgun and pointed it at Rogers and gave “loud, clear verbal commands to stop and drop the ax.”

Pekala can be heard in the video shouting, “(Expletive) back up dude! (Expletive) do it now! Stop right now, I’m about to shoot you! Stop right now! I’m about to shoot you!”

Rogers can be seen continuing to advance toward the deputy, ax in hand. As he marches closer, Rogers can be heard telling Pekala to, “Come here, boy.”

He eventually walks so far toward the deputy he disappears out of camera range. This is right as Pekala yells his final, “I’m about to shoot you!”

Six gunshots ring out two seconds later. Three seconds after that, Pekala is heard notifying dispatchers and other units of shots fired.

Other deputies arrived and helped render aid to Rogers, who sustained wounds to his chest, stomach, groin, leg and head, the report said. An ambulance took him to Blount Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later, police said.

In the release, Berrong said law enforcement officers have to make “split-second decisions when they are confronted with an individual who is armed.”

“Many citizens do not realize the dangers and complexities of police work,” Berrong said. “In Blount County, we are blessed with great community support, but across the country, criticism of law enforcement officers is on the increase. Our deputies faithfully continue to uphold their oaths and protect our citizens, despite knowing they will be second-guessed in traditional and social media. They are also aware they are a target because of the uniform they wear. I stand by my deputies.”

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/...cle_2a47ac43-cd77-5d53-a845-fdd70bcd6be5.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
This fool decided he wasn't in the mood to go to jail and just sauntered over to his gat in the bush. Then sauntered back towards the cop like he was just out for a stroll in whitelandia.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/128579

POLICE: DUI suspect pulls gun from bush in desert, fires at police
by Faith Jessie & Matthew Seeman

6d94ef23-8e72-49ca-b04a-5a23b38e8b40-large16x9_101018policeshooting.jpg

Police respond to an officer involved shooting on Rainbow Boulevard in the south Las Vegas valley on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018. (Faith Jessie | KSNV)

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) —
A DUI suspect was shot and killed after police say he fled into the desert and pulled a gun out of a nearby bush, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

The incident, which took place Wednesday Morning in the southwest valley, closed off a portion of S. Rainbow Boulevard between Blue Diamond Road and Mountains Edge Parkway.

The suspect was reportedly involved in a three-car crash at 7:15 a.m. on Rainbow Road, and briefly left the scene to hide a gun in the bush. After officers arrived and asked the suspect to complete field sobriety tests, the man refused and ran into the desert after officers tried to take him into custody.

After grabbing the gun from a bush, police say the suspect fired one round at police before officers returned fire, hitting and killing the suspect.

No officers were injured. Witnesses told detectives that the man hid something in the bush before officers arrived, which police say was the gun he used.

No information about the identity of the suspect has been released.

This is Las Vegas Metropolitan Police's 20th officer-involved shooting so far this year.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/fatality-heavy-police-presence-in-southwest-valley

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Despicable: Mom Arrested For Using Her 3-Year-Old Daughter To Make Child Porn!

Report: 2 people charged with child sex abuse, pornography
by Sierra Darville

e70a74ab-913d-44c2-addb-14ba9799874e-large16x9_Parker_CarbonaroAG.PNG

Kalya Parker and David Carbonaro are charged with child sex abuse, pornography. (Photo: PA Attorney General's Office)

UPPER DARBY, Pa. (WJAC) —
Authorities in Pennsylvania and Ohio arrested a woman and her ex-boyfriend on several child sex abuse charges as well as charges of creating child pornography, according to a criminal complaint.

According to the complaint, agents from the attorney general's office executed a search warrant in July 2018 at the Upper Darby apartment of 25-year-old David Carbonaro.

The complaint states that investigators found naked photos and a video of a 3-year-old girl on a camera inside Carbonaro's apartment. Carbonaro told the agents he personally knew the girl and identified her by name, according to the complaint.

According to Attorney General Josh Shapiro, Carbonaro was arrested that same month and taken to the Delaware County Jail on over 65 felony counts related to child pornography.

Authorities said they found over 150 photos of the child posing either partially or completely naked. One of the photos showed a woman sitting with the child touching her inappropriately, according to the complaint. Agents later identified that woman as 26-year-old Kayla Parker.

Investigators said Carbonaro lived with Parker, the victim and another child in Upper Darby at the time the photos and video were taken.

The complaint states that agents were able to track down Parker in Dayton, Ohio, where she was living with the child. Special agents in Ohio confronted Parker about the investigation into child porn created by Carbonaro, the complaint said.

Parker told agents she and the girl lived with Carbonaro in his Pennsylvania apartment for about year before moving to Ohio, but that she hadn't been in contact with him since she moved, the complaint said.

According to the complaint, Parker told agents she knew Carbonaro had inappropriate photos of the girl but never reported him to police. Parker also told investigators that Carbonaro had her perform inappropriate sexual acts on the girl on more than one occasion while he took pictures, the complaint said.

She also told agents that Carbonaro would have her undress the child and take her to a bedroom where he would be waiting but that she never witnessed him sexually abuse the girl, investigators said.

According to Shapiro, Parker was arrested and extradited back to Pennsylvania in mid-October to face the numerous felony child sex abuse and pornography charges.

“The crimes that {Kayla Parker} is accused of are absolutely appalling," said Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. "Although she may have believed that she left her alleged crimes behind her when she moved to Ohio, we were pleased to assist Shapiro to find, interview and arrest the defendant on these allegations.”

Court documents show Parker is being held at the Delaware County Jail at 10 percent of $1 million bail. Carbonaro's bail was set at $250,000.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/report-2-people-charged-with-child-sex-abuse-pornography

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Despicable: Mom Arrested For Using Her 3-Year-Old Daughter To Make Child Porn!

Report: 2 people charged with child sex abuse, pornography
by Sierra Darville

e70a74ab-913d-44c2-addb-14ba9799874e-large16x9_Parker_CarbonaroAG.PNG

Kalya Parker and David Carbonaro are charged with child sex abuse, pornography. (Photo: PA Attorney General's Office)

UPPER DARBY, Pa. (WJAC) —
Authorities in Pennsylvania and Ohio arrested a woman and her ex-boyfriend on several child sex abuse charges as well as charges of creating child pornography, according to a criminal complaint.

According to the complaint, agents from the attorney general's office executed a search warrant in July 2018 at the Upper Darby apartment of 25-year-old David Carbonaro.

The complaint states that investigators found naked photos and a video of a 3-year-old girl on a camera inside Carbonaro's apartment. Carbonaro told the agents he personally knew the girl and identified her by name, according to the complaint.

According to Attorney General Josh Shapiro, Carbonaro was arrested that same month and taken to the Delaware County Jail on over 65 felony counts related to child pornography.

Authorities said they found over 150 photos of the child posing either partially or completely naked. One of the photos showed a woman sitting with the child touching her inappropriately, according to the complaint. Agents later identified that woman as 26-year-old Kayla Parker.

Investigators said Carbonaro lived with Parker, the victim and another child in Upper Darby at the time the photos and video were taken.

The complaint states that agents were able to track down Parker in Dayton, Ohio, where she was living with the child. Special agents in Ohio confronted Parker about the investigation into child porn created by Carbonaro, the complaint said.

Parker told agents she and the girl lived with Carbonaro in his Pennsylvania apartment for about year before moving to Ohio, but that she hadn't been in contact with him since she moved, the complaint said.

According to the complaint, Parker told agents she knew Carbonaro had inappropriate photos of the girl but never reported him to police. Parker also told investigators that Carbonaro had her perform inappropriate sexual acts on the girl on more than one occasion while he took pictures, the complaint said.

She also told agents that Carbonaro would have her undress the child and take her to a bedroom where he would be waiting but that she never witnessed him sexually abuse the girl, investigators said.

According to Shapiro, Parker was arrested and extradited back to Pennsylvania in mid-October to face the numerous felony child sex abuse and pornography charges.

“The crimes that {Kayla Parker} is accused of are absolutely appalling," said Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. "Although she may have believed that she left her alleged crimes behind her when she moved to Ohio, we were pleased to assist Shapiro to find, interview and arrest the defendant on these allegations.”

Court documents show Parker is being held at the Delaware County Jail at 10 percent of $1 million bail. Carbonaro's bail was set at $250,000.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/report-2-people-charged-with-child-sex-abuse-pornography

:hmm::smh:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Another episode of what happens when a white privilege card holding member doesn't have a high enough credit score to stunt on police.

Florida Police Officers Fire Numerous Shots At An Armed Suspect!

Lake Mary police officers shot and killed a man who pulled a gun on them at a shopping center parking lot in Lake Mary on Tuesday night, authorites say.

180482.jpg

David M. Romansky, 34

The three Lake Mary police officers who shot and killed a man who pointed a gun at them in the parking lot of a shopping center in May were cleared of any wrongdoing, the state attorney’s office said.

Three officers — Martin A. Neal, Robert Ritter and William Rodwick — were lawful when they fired their weapons, killing 34-year-old David Mickey Romansky III, prosecutors said after reviewing a report by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The incident started around 7 p.m. May 15 when a 911 caller said Romansky brandished a gun at another motorist in a road rage incident. Officers tracked Romansky’s car to the parking lot of the Shoppes of Lake Mary plaza at 4355 W. Lake Mary Blvd.

They tried to get him out but he refused. Officers broke the driver’s side window and were in the process of getting him out when they saw a gun near his leg, the FDLE report said.

Romansky pointed it at officers and they opened fire. They fired more than 25 shots, hitting him 10 times, the report said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

“I fired because it was very possible that he [Romansky] was firing at my fellow officers and/or the general public that was standing right there behind them,” Neal told FDLE agents. “I knew that we had civilians all around.”

Police said Romansky’s brother, Christopher Romansky, walked up to the vehicle shortly before the shooting but officer’s told him to get back. The brother told agents he tried to make eye contact with him to calm him down, but could not.

He said he believed his brother “planned this.”

“He [David Romansky] was going to pull a gun on officers and they were going to do what they were trained to do,” Christopher Romansky said.

David Romansky could act erratic when drinking, his brother said.

dharris@orlandosentinel.com, 407-420-5471 or @DavidHarrisOS

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...-officer-shooting-cleared-20180917-story.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Teen Intentionally Runs Over Classmate; Sentenced To 25 Years

A Maryland teen Nicholas Hoffman, has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for using his car to intentionally plow into a 16-year-old victim. Nicholas Kyle Hoffman reportedly believed that the other teen had stolen drugs from his friend. While the young man survived, the state’s attorney called the incident “one of the most callous displays of violence” he’d ever seen.

https://nypost.com/video/highly-disturbing-moment-teen-intentionally-plows-into-a-kid/

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Megyn Kelly is DROPPED by her agency and is expected to lose her morning show after NBC chairman Andy Lack slammed her blackface comments and House of Cards cast canceled their Today appearance
  • Sources have confirmed Kelly and NBC are discussing a move to evening news
  • They say negotiations are in the works for when Kelly's morning show will end
  • Kelly came under fire Tuesday after defending white people wearing blackface
  • Lack strongly condemned her remarks on Wednesday during town hall meeting
  • Just hours later, rumors began to swirl that Kelly's show was on its last breath
  • Earlier Wednesday, sources said Kelly's team was contacting rival networks
  • Kelly apologized and welcomed an all-black panel on her show on Wednesday
By Anneta Konstantinides and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:05 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 00:00 EDT, 25 October 2018

After a string of scandals that have included everyone from Vladimir Putin to Jane Fonda, it was Megyn Kelly's blackface comments that were the final straw.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million three-year contract and that she will likely be moved to to the network's evening news program.

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Wednesday the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours after it was revealed that chairman Andy Lack had personally condemned her defense of white people who wanted to wear blackface on Halloween.

'There is no place on our air or in this workplace for them,' Lack told staff during a town hall meeting at the Peacock Network on Wednesday.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Megyn Kelly Today will soon come to an embarrassing close barely mid-way through her $69million contract following her blackface scandal

And on Wednesday night it was revealed that Kelly has been dropped by her agency CAA, and that the House of Cards cast have pulled out of an appearance on her show next week. Pictured is Michael Kelly and Robin Wright, who were expected to appear on her show

'As we sort through this with Megyn, let there be no doubt that this is a workplace in which you need to be proud and in which we respect each other in all the ways we know is foundational to who we are,' he continued.

News broke of Kelly's imminent removal from NBC's daytime program hours aftechairman Andy Lack (pictured) had himself condemned her remarks to staff

A source told Variety that Kelly and NBC News were discussing whether she might be happier appearing on the network's evening program instead.

'Where do you think Megyn Kelly would be happier, as part of big breaking news or forced to cover light-hearted stories that traditionally work at 9am?' the source said.

Kelly took part in NBC's coverage of Brett Kavanaugh's hearing, and she remains scheduled to help cover election night for the network on November 6.

A source has confirmed to CNN Business that Kelly's show will be ending and that negotiations are in the works on when it will come to a close.

NBC has remained silent on the future of Kelly's show, but sources have revealed that Lack didn't hold back when he discussed Kelly during the town hall.

The NBC chairman praised Al Roker and Craig Melvin, who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning.

'The team did an excellent job covering it properly,' Lack told his staff.

'I thought Craig and Al brought a thoughtfulness and a context to it that was sorely missing, and they really did this company and our audience a real public service.'

Roker noted during the show that although Kelly had apologized to the staff, she owed a 'bigger apology to folks of color around the country'.

Rumors have long swirled that Kelly was unpopular at NBC, but on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning the network's most high-profile anchors were unafraid to speak up against her - including Lester Holt (pictured)

NBC's chairman praised Al Roker (right) and Craig Melvin (left), who both criticized Kelly on-air and called her comments 'ignorant' and 'racist' on Wednesday morning

'This is our history, going back to the 1830s,' he said. 'Minstrel shows meant to denigrate a race.'

'You know I am old enough to have lived through Amos & Andy where you had white people in blackface playing the black characters, just magnifying the worst stereotypes about black people.'

Then, in a pointed barb at Kelly's nonchalant comment about why people were so offended by the practice, he stated: 'And that's what the big problem is.'

Melvin went a step further, adding: 'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok, and that's silly and it's disingenuous and it's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself.'

He then went on to say that while Kelly was a friend, her comments were 'indefensible.'

NBC sources said the network had no desire to go easy on their highest-paid host, who has condemned its own anchors - including Matt Lauer and Tom Brokaw - in her #MeToo coverage.

'They are trying to use this as a platform to restore their credibility,' one source close to Kelly told the Daily Beast. 'They have never before come out as strongly as this.'

'For them to have had it on Nightly and the TODAY show, it would have been discussed by Andy and Noah [Oppenheim, President of NBC News].'

'There was some criticism online that this was political correctness run amok...that's just as ignorant and racist as the statement itself,' said Craig Melvin (right with Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb and Roker)

'She was going very hard on the #MeToo stuff and they didn't like that, and they couldn't stop her, and now this is payback.'

Just last month sources at the network claimed Kelly was spearheading the #MeToo movement on her show as a foolproof plan to protect herself from getting fired.

'Her strategy is the talk of 30 Rock. As soon as her show became a dumpster fire she actively positioned it as the only place on network television that it is ''MeToo'' continually,' an NBC source told DailyMailTV in September.

'By aggressively reporting on every male accused of sexual misconduct at the network, it would make her much harder to fire.'

'If NBC did fire her, she'll argue she was terminated for speaking up, when in fact she is an opportunist who latched on to an important movement when nothing else was working for her.'

But it appears even Kelly now realizes that the scandal surrounding her blackface comments is too strong to survive.

Sources at multiple networks told DailyMail.com that members of the former Fox News host's team have been trying to find a new home for her.

Those networks aren't biting though, with one executive at ABC saying: 'We wouldn't hire her in a million years. She's toxic and her personal brand is finished.'

An insider at CAA - the agency that represents Kelly - confirmed that the calls to other networks and news organizations were indeed taking place, but claimed it was all standard practice.

Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (pictured) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (pictured)

Then, after a 15 minute talk about race with her black panelists, Kelly welcomed Gary Busey who asked if she was having fun, to which she replied: 'I am now'

'There have been some preliminary discussions, but it is normal for agents to be aware of what's out there, but nothing significant yet,' said the insider.

That individual then added: 'I wouldn't make too much of it.'

When asked for comment, Kelly's publicist said that reports of any person on Kelly's team reaching out to other networks was 'absolutely false.'

NBC did not respond to a request for comment.

At the same, an NBC executive told DailyMail.com that Kelly will not be missed if she does decide to jump ship.

'That hour used to be a ratings hit with Al Roker and Tamron Hall and it was relatively inexpensive to produce,' said the executive.

'Now viewers get to witness the greatest example of white privilege on television. She defended blackface. I mean how is this acceptable in any way? She needs to go.'

'Andy and Noah need to own this mistake and fire her. There shouldn't be a place for someone with these views to remain on NBC News,' they added.

One veteran network correspondent told DailyMail.com that they hope NBC transfers Kelly 'from the News Division to Bravo'.

'She'd fit in perfectly on the Real Housewives of New York as all she seems capable of doing is creating drama and controversy,' they quipped.

Kelly came under fire on Tuesday after she defended white people who wanted to dress up in blackface for Halloween

Kelly defended de Lesseps using bronzer to darken her face for a Diana Ross costume, saying it was done to honor the singer

NBC first covered the scandal on its Nightly News program on Tuesday night, with host Lester Holt devoting a considerable amount of time to Kelly's comments.

He also made note of Kelly's comments from 2013, in which she stated on Fox News that both Santa and Jesus are white.

An emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments from the previous day.

'I'm Megyn Kelly. And I want to begin with two words - I'm sorry,' said Kelly as she fought back tears.

'I have never been a PC kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity.'

'This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.'

'I believe this is a time for more understanding, more love, more sensitivity and honor. And I want to be part of that. Thank you for listening and for helping me listen, too.'

Much of Kelly's apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com and later posted on NBC's own news website.

Kelly then welcomed an all-black panel to discussion blackface, bringing on Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

She was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her guests explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

Then, after a commercial break, it was all smiles and laughter for Kelly, who welcomed Gary Busey to the show.

'Are you having fun,' asked Busey early in the interview.

'I am now,' she declared.

NBC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-morning-soon-canceled-NBC-sources-claim.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
REVEALED: Megyn Kelly criticized black pastor over blackface in 2016 - contradicting her claims this week that she did not know the practice` was offensive
  • Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with Pastor Mark Burns on Fox News
  • Burns posted a tweet that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface while holding a sign that 'F*%& the police' and wearing a 'Not Hot Sauce! No Peace!' shirt
  • 'Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?' asked Kelly, who pointed out Burns had twice been forced to apologize for posts
  • When he tried to sidestep the question, Kelly continued to go after him, forcing him to respond at which point he eventually admitted to making a mistake
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:03 EDT, 24 October 2018 | Updated: 16:33 EDT, 24 October 2018

Megyn Kelly made it very clear that she knew that the use of black face was unacceptable during a 2016 segment on Fox News.

In August of that year, she welcomed Pastor Mark Burns on the program in the wake of a tweet he posted that depicted Hillary Clinton in blackface.

Clinton was holding a sign that said 'F*** the police' and wearing a shirt that said: 'No hot sauce! No peace! in the image.

Kelly took him to task for that tweet, and demanded he explain why he would share such an offensive post.

'Originally you stand by the tweet with the blackface and then today you come out and say your sorry for it. Why the reversal?' asked Kelly.

After the pastor was done explaining himself Kelly pointed out that Clinton had almost universal support among the black popultion in some cities, and later spoke about Trump's numerous racial remarks.

She then took him to task for the blackface post.

Scroll down for video

Offensive: Megyn Kelly acknowledged that blackface was unacceptable in a 2016 interview with pastor Mark Burns on Fox News (Kelly with Pastor Burns in 2016)

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Fox News Privacy Policy

Tearful: Megyn Kelly delivered prepared remarks at the start of her show on Wednesday (above) in which she apologized for defending the practice of blackface one day prior

Panel: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity,' said Kelly before welcoming her two black panelists, Roland Martin and Amy Holmes (above)

'I got to ask you one other question because you said on another tweet that it turned out to be a fake picture of Hillary and Bill. In this one, they were at some sort of a costume party, and it showed her in blackface,' said Kelly.

'It turned out it wasn't them. It was a fake picture, and I think you've acknowledged that now. Do you need to be more careful in your messaging and with the Twitter?'

Pastor Burns responded: 'My message still stands. I still stand by -- of course obviously that turned out to be a false picture. But hey...'

At that point Kelly sharply cut him off saying he had twice had to denounce two of his social media posting, to which he replied: 'People do make mistakes, like Facebook, they doing it to you right now on Facebook.'

Kelly was not having that, cutting him off again and stating: 'Yeah, but you're doing this. Your doing this. I don't have Facebook here, I have you.'

Burns then explained: 'The point that I'm making is, you know, people make mistakes. But the point is, the message is still true. I'm standing behind my message. I'm not apologizing for that. Somebody got to speak up and tell the truth. It's going to be me.'

And when he said that 'people make mistakes,' Kelly very clearly responded: 'I got it.'

Kelly is feeling the wrath of NBC and her competitors after all three major networks devoted sizable segments on both its Nightly News and Today programs to her comments defending blackface on Monday.

In response, an emotional Kelly began her program on Wednesday by reading prepared remarks in which she apologized for her comments the previous day.

'I'm Megyn Kelly. And I want to begin with two words - I'm sorry,' said Kelly as she fought back tears.

She then rehashed her comments before stating: 'I have never been a P.C. kind of person. But I do understand the value in being sensitive to our history, particularly on race and ethnicity. This past year has been so painful for many people of color. The country feels so divided. And I have no wish to add to that pain and offense.

'I believe this is a time for more understanding, more love, more sensitivity and honor. And I want to be part of that. Thank you for listening and for helping me listen, too.'

Much of her apology was taken from the letter she sent to her NBC colleagues on on Tuesday, which was obtained by DailyMail.com.

Kelly then welcomed her all-black panel to have a discussion about blackface, Roland Martin and frequent guest Amy Holmes.

The host was silent for almost all of the 15 minute segment, listening as her hosts explained the state of racism in America and the workplace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-criticized-pastor-blackface-tweet-2016.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
'Super' pooper pleads guilty to loads of trouble

By STORM GIFFORD
Oct 24, 2018 | 8:05 PM

ny-1540424617-ia88oy9zwe-snap-image

Thomas Tramaglini, a Kenilworth schools superintendent, was arrested on charges of lewdness and public urination/defecation in Holmdel, New Jersey on Mon., April 30, 2018. Tramaglini defecated on a high school track and football field on a daily basis. (Holmdel Township Police Dept.)

The evidence was piling up — steaming piles of it — so the defendant finally just let go.

Thomas Tramaglini, the former superintendent of Kenilworth, N.J., schools, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to defecating in public for dropping trou on Holmdel High school grounds earlier this year, reported NJ.com.

Tramaglini, 42, was arrested for defecating at the track and field complex of Holmdel High School, located about three miles from his home in Aberdeen. After numerous incidents in which piles of feces were discovered, a resource officer set up a surveillance sting. Soon after, Tramaglini was caught in the trap.

“There’s no evidence he was ever a serial offender,” said defense attorney Matthew Adams. “We were ready to go to trial on some of the allegations about certain dates with GPS evidence from his (running watch).

Adams continued his impassioned defense of his client by stating Tramaglini’s case was much more nuanced than the public was aware.

“So much went on today that flies in the face of everything, unfortunately, he’s been through,” said the defense attorney. “He’s been through hell and back. He deserves a story that tells the accurate picture.”

Just days after Tramaglini’s arrest, a published report indicated portable toilets were located a few hundred feet away from the bleachers in which the defendant relieved himself. But it has not been confirmed that the loos were locked during the incidents.

“(My client) was not certain he would have made it even if he did (know they existed,” said Adams.

Tramaglini, who had been earning nearly $150,000 a year as superintendent, received $100,000 in unused vacation days, salary and severance after his resignation.

He was fined $500 and ordered to pay court costs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pooping-on-school-grounds-20181024-story.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Jeremy%2BRyan%2Bmug%2Bshot.jpg

Wisconsin man who ran for Congress against Paul Ryan charged with trying to buy radioactive material online to kill someone

By KATE FELDMAN
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
Oct 24, 2018 | 9:15 PM

ny-1540428085-66a8skm2nf-snap-image

closeup on handcuffs. selective focus. (Rockard / Getty Images)

A Wisconsin man was charged with attempted possession of radioactive material with intent to cause death after trying to buy a lethal dose online.

Jeremy Ryan, 30, was arrested by the FBI Tuesday after allegedly trying to purchase the material online between March and October, according to WTMJ.

The Madison resident announced a run for Congress against Paul Ryan during the 2012 Republican primaries, but his name never appeared on the official candidate list. He also ran this year as a Republican, coming in fifth in the primary with about 10% of the votes.

Ryan was nicknamed “Segway Boy” after spending 2011 riding the motorized scooter around the state capitol, taunting lawmakers, according to WTMJ.

Ryan’s intended target has not been identified.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-wisconsin-man-radioactive-material-20181024-story.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Assistant University of Michigan gymnastics coach resigns after having sex with gymnast in car

By Megan Cerullo
Oct 24, 2018 | 6:30 PM

ny-1540419465-t16sq691nb-snap-image

Scott Vetere, an assistant gymnastic coach, and a female gymnastics team member were arrested for a sexual act in public. Vetere has resigned. (University of Michigan)

An assistant gymnastics coach at the University of Michigan has resigned after police caught him engaging in a sex act in a car with a female team member.

Scott Vetere, 39, was arrested along with the female gymnast, who is 18, on Oct. 8. They were spotted in an Ann Arbor apartment complex’s parking lot, according to a police report, Detroit Free Press reported.

Both Vetere and the female gymnast were charged with committing an indecent or obscene act in public.

Vetere was arraigned on Oct. 19 and is scheduled to appear in court again on Nov. 14. The female gymnast is scheduled for arraignment on Nov. 5.

Vetere was suspended as soon as the university became aware of the lewd encounter.

“Mr. Vetere was immediately suspended the day we learned about the incident (Oct. 10),” a University of Michigan spokesperson told the Free Press. “He resigned from his position Oct. 15 during the disciplinary review process.”

Each party faces up to 90 days in a jail and a $500 fine.

School policy also prohibits coaches from having romantic relationships with student-athletes.

Vetere is a 2003 alum of U-M where he had a successful track record as a gymnast.

“We are extremely excited that Scott will be joining our program,” head coach Bev Plocki said at the time of his hiring in 2017. “There is a lot of excitement about what Scott brings to the table, and we can’t wait for him to get started.”

He spent five seasons from 2005-2009 as the assistant coach for the men’s gymnastics team.

Vetere is married and has three young daughters with his wife, Amanda, according to a statement from the university.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-coach-resigns-public-sex-20181024-story.html