OUCH! All Eyez On Me gets bad reviews

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
The shit just wasn't good, man.

The script was not cohesive. They could've cut out some bullshit like all the music performances and made a better flowing story line.

At one point in the beginning of the movie, I looked down for like 20 seconds to eat something, and I missed two whole scenes.

As for it being enlightening, they didn't really put shit in there that would make you feel like you learned something about Pac that you probably didn't already know. You're better off watching one of his documentaries.

As for it being entertaining, it wasn't that either, honestly. It was just a bland as Notorious. It's not something I would watch again.

Like someone else said, you can probably go to Youtube and take a bunch of 2pac clips and splice them into one movie and re-create damn near the whole movie.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You people who talk about it not being cohesive or it jumping? What did you expect eight hours?

It's based around him being interviewed by Kevin Powell for Vibe.

It had to cover a little of his background in New York, Baltimore and Oakland. You expected huge detail. Just like James Brown, Jackie Robinson or Ray.

Of course it's going to jump.

It wasn't Straight Out of Compton, it was more Notorious

I thought it was cool and watchable. It wasn't bad.

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
seen it 1st day out in the bay mane.....theater was packed....i liked but it could have been better...
-coulda used better camera and film like angles and panning and transitioning far as camera movement goes

-it looked like a tv being showed in a theater
-of course some shit was left but we woulda been in there 4hrs
-coulda done better with Jada character look wise and content
-i woulda added rare pac songs and mix it in with the mainstream pac songs they played
but i still came out happy and would watch it again and im a pay to see the remake if it happens

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah I was listening to this live earlier this week, he was really passionate about this and the "Snowfall" series...from what i heard it was a good interview, caught it in the middle and towards the ending

Son was HEATED....I'm paraphrasing but he said something like --"These niggas had to release a rough draft of a fucking dream/nightmare sequence in order to divert attention from the fact they FUCKED up this movie! it should've been our generations Malcolm X, we should've seen what drove Pac and his revolutionary spirit etc. instead we got a fucking RAP movie!"

it was his reply to some BGOL niggas who called in and asked him why he ALWAYS has homosexual shit in his films

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah I was listening to this live earlier this week, he was really passionate about this and the "Snowfall" series...from what i heard it was a good interview, caught it in the middle and towards the ending

Son was HEATED....I'm paraphrasing but he said something like --"These niggas had to release a rough draft of a fucking dream/nightmare sequence in order to divert attention from the fact they FUCKED up this movie! it should've been our generations Malcolm X, we should've seen what drove Pac and his revolutionary spirit etc. instead we got a fucking RAP movie!"

it was his reply to some BGOL niggas who called in and asked him why he ALWAYS has homosexual shit in his films

I can't read a man's HEART...but that?

was REAL and HONEST as hell at least to me.

his voice was trembling he was visibly ANGRY and EVERYONE got silent ...even the caller (horrible caller by the way, facts all f*cked up)

I believe Singleton