OnePlus phones..

totto

Rising Star
Registered
The phone isn't bad but the software is pretty weird. Standards android but just how they implement things it's gonna be hard for Samsung and Google users to switch over.

For the money the OnePlus is nice and I got the 13Rfor under 400 with trade in.

And the charging is crazy fast and to be honest if I'm one plus I'm targeting the prepaid market just make a cheap phone with fast charging with stock android.

But the software is a bit to ou can stay unorganized.
 
My son has a OnePlus and I'm thinking of getting him the 13r for his birthday. He isn't concerned with the latest and greatest tech.
 
It takes some getting used to. It's a smooth OS which samsung and Google will often take features from. It's not as customizable as samsung.
 
Best Buy had the 13 512 gb for 329, just copped imao... it was a price error

someone got fired imao
 
What color? How have you been liking the OS?
pretty good.

It has a weird brightness bug that you always have to adjust the brightness when it sits but it's pretty good. I have a 15 pro max that I got for 515 off swappa and a apple watch u;tra 2 for 440 but now I don't know if I should sell them and keep the OP or sell the OP for like 600 off swappa.

I like I can drag my BGOL bootleg music to my OP without having to jump through hoops like Apple but the health on APPLE is way better.

Decisions.
 
bb been having deals all day, Pixel, OP, Fold, Flip

You gotta order through the Mobile app for BB, the regular page will require ACtivation.
 
pretty good.

It has a weird brightness bug that you always have to adjust the brightness when it sits but it's pretty good. I have a 15 pro max that I got for 515 off swappa and a apple watch u;tra 2 for 440 but now I don't know if I should sell them and keep the OP or sell the OP for like 600 off swappa.

I like I can drag my BGOL bootleg music to my OP without having to jump through hoops like Apple but the health on APPLE is way better.

Decisions.
get the OP 3 Watch. 4 days battery life.
 
Back
Top