On May 9th this girl had twitter popping among her African followers!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:inlove::inlove::inlove:​





C_Zjd6fXcAE_lVn
 
You got pics from 2015....She knows ur watching !!!! :D


.


Naw man...i just be lurking...it's amazing the crazy shit that's on the net...

worlds that we hear of but know the depths of that shit,..

Shit we never even heard of that's right in our faces etc!!!!

The shit some of us get into is "like whoa"...

I just keep that back button ready...
 
She is actually South African and likely Zulu.
I clicked on that link and there was a caption
that said "umuhle", meaning "you are beautiful"
in Zulu
 
Her twitter name is Nozigigaba, which probably "Nozipho Gigaba";
Which is very Zulu
 
Last edited:
So they subscribe to the terrible weave and cake-up in Africa too?
That's why I laugh when niggas suggest some of these countries in Africa as being "different"..all one has to do is check out the Facebook page..they have the same looks ..listen to the same music ...can't say much about the attitudes yet
 
That's why I laugh when niggas suggest some of these countries in Africa as being "different"..all one has to do is check out the Facebook page..they have the same looks ..listen to the same music ...can't say much about the attitudes yet
They emulate our worst fam and its fucking sad.
 
Back
Top