Look at the head on that crawfish....
I love black girls.. Am not racist !!!

Wow

Your thoughts ?

Look at the teeth...in that head...…..

15oc8qp.jpg

Bitch got a grandmama's ass.

PASS!

:lol:….and a Moms Mabley grill on her...…

Fuck you, Trojan.

She has some nice feet though

Tell me you kidding man….they look like she could pick up a bowling ball with them... even throw a +90mph fastball with them...….

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Ok. I will bite. You have been peddling this shorty for about 10 years now. She wasn’t much to look at before, but now she has grown into a nicely built, full fledged, 30 plus year old. That seasoning in those cask barrels has really been good to her. She is aging like fine wine. Cheers! Now, can we see some nudes! :hmm:

Edit: somebody posted her picture without makeup and hair done. I didn’t see that before, but now I have and I take back everything I said. My bad. Carry-on...

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok. I will bite. You have been peddling this shorty for about 10 years now. She wasn’t much to look at before, but now she has grown into a nicely built, full fledged, 30 plus year old. That seasoning in those cask barrels has really been good to her. She is aging like fine wine. Cheers! Now, can we see some nudes! :hmm:

Edit: somebody posted her picture without makeup and hair done. I didn’t see that before, but now I have and I take back everything I said. My bad. Carry-on...
:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Bitch looks like a '64 Buick with about 36 coats of Dutch Boy house paint on her.... and he's still peddling her like she's a $100k bottle of vintage wine...:hmm:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where that pic at..brah