Olivia Munn personal photos

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The full-frontal nude photo circulating around the Internet today purporting to be Olivia Munn is a phony -- this according to sources extremely close to Olivia Munn.

Several pics hit the web today -- appearing to show Olivia in various states of undress ... pink lingerie, a black bra, a white bra, a pink bikini, a low-cut v-neck ... and then fully nude.

Sources tell TMZ, several of the shots are legit -- namely the black bra, the bikini, the v-neck ... all of which Olivia has previously posted on her blog or Twitter. But according to sources, the ones where you can't see her face are 100% fake ... including the nude shot.

We're told someone with a similar body to Olivia is taking provocative photos and trying to pass them off as the real thing -- why ... we have no idea.

So far, no official word from Olivia's camp.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/04/olivia-munn-nude-naked-photos/

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
The full-frontal nude photo circulating around the Internet today purporting to be Olivia Munn is a phony -- this according to sources extremely close to Olivia Munn.

Several pics hit the web today -- appearing to show Olivia in various states of undress ... pink lingerie, a black bra, a white bra, a pink bikini, a low-cut v-neck ... and then fully nude.

Sources tell TMZ, several of the shots are legit -- namely the black bra, the bikini, the v-neck ... all of which Olivia has previously posted on her blog or Twitter. But according to sources, the ones where you can't see her face are 100% fake ... including the nude shot.

We're told someone with a similar body to Olivia is taking provocative photos and trying to pass them off as the real thing -- why ... we have no idea.

So far, no official word from Olivia's camp.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/04/olivia-munn-nude-naked-photos/

dudes called it. :lol:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She's barely famous. Her NBC show crashed and burned she needs to go back to Attack of the Show.

thats what they saying on G4 message boards,and that they STILL have no idea what to do w/ her replacement,candace bailey(who also suffers from noasatall syndrome :lol: )

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Right but that other chick can get it! Sarah Underwood I think

sara jean underwood.. she ok as long as she doesnt speak :lol:

sara_jean_underwood2.jpg

sara_jean_underwood4.jpg

sara_jean_underwood7.jpg

personally i think they shouldve went with andy allo(though some of the cacs on the G4 boards probably wouldnt be having it)

andy-allo-5.jpg

andy-allo-4.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuuuuccckkk YEAH!
Munn is dunn. They replaced her with a look-alike - Jessica Chobot.
Tiffany Smith is really what's going on over at ATOS.
tiffany.jpg

is she a fill-in host or does she just do The Feed segments..?

i think chobot married to one of the x-play reporters,blair whatshislastname..wonder if he'll get the gig of reviewing mass effect 3 so he can comment on jessica's performance in the game :lol:

thought you meant this tiffany smith(helped work on fx for transformers 2 among other films)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004177/

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
is she a fill-in host or does she just do The Feed segments..?

i think chobot married to one of the x-play reporters,blair whatshislastname..wonder if he'll get the gig of reviewing mass effect 3 so he can comment on jessica's performance in the game :lol:

thought you meant this tiffany smith(helped work on fx for transformers 2 among other films)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004177/
Tiffany fills in on the Feed when Sara is away. She is a correspondent/field reporter. She gets off-site segments.

Laura and Andy Allo are gone as far as I know. Andy Allo is kickin' it with Prince. I KNOW she ain't comin' back to G4 unless some shit goes seriously wrong.
Allison Halsip can get it, too. :yes:

Alphachino

Star
Registered
:roflmao2::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That bitch ain't even worth it, niggas praise her like she fine or something. Look like a average mutt bitch to me. Cute face tho

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Body not quite as nice as I thought it would be.

But the nerd in me wants to fuck the shit out of her!