OJ Simpson Was Gettin It In At The Last Ends Of His Life! He Just Couldn't Shake Them White Women

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to imagine a Sistah wantin' to spend some time with the Juice...

I'm sure there's some out there who would, but what would be the motive (if not sketchy)?

~in the comments:

"Yo..if, Ted Bundy can get proposed too..and Richard Ramirez get love letters..along wit Jeffrey Dahmer, building his fan base..OJ, should be able to get a dance "

and of course:

"He's got some killer moves!"

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This nigga kept it white til the end.

Dated em, married em, beheaded em, and rocked out in the club w/ em during his final days!

:cheers:
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

mYCby3.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to imagine a Sistah wantin' to spend some time with the Juice...

I'm sure there's some out there who would, but what would be the motive (if not sketchy)?

~in the comments:

"Yo..if, Ted Bundy can get proposed too..and Richard Ramirez get love letters..along wit Jeffrey Dahmer, building his fan base..OJ, should be able to get a dance "

and of course:

"He's got some killer moves!"

:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Was this ninja wearing a stocking cap on the dance floor? :giggle:

RIP OJ

Oj was looking like that bear and the baby ducks zoo video.. the temptation was real. He was looking like the prey jumping on the boat now wheres my knife when I need it

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I think OJ was trying to show, he was no desperate simp, and had plenty of women ready to replace Nicole even in his 70's...

gettyimages-72376121.jpg

He was on NBC and was a HOF with plenty of money.