OJ Simpson is on Twitter

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Juice made a video letting everyone know that Khloe aint his daughter... on fucking father's day...lmbaoooooooo

not only am I following the account, he's getting put on notifications now...and I dont hardly put anyone on notifications

He threw Lionel Richie under the bus and said he’s Khloé father :lol:

Yeah I’m following him too... notifications with live vid.. he at 662k followers and rising :lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
When you are a celebrity, you have all kinds of weird shit happening to you from stalkers to deranged people. She could have and should have hired security to follow her home.

220px-Mississippi_Burning.jpg

A Jew and a white women dating inter racially butchered by white supremacists, very similar to the Mississippi murders.

Your response is beyond 20-20 hindsight.

People forget how Johnnie Cochran managed to free OJ. He actually caught the LAPD framing a guilty man. Which meant the evidence collected couldn't be trusted.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Expect the cooning level on Twitter to take a significant bump from OJ’s presence.

I can’t wait until he accidentally acknowledges his role in those murders. He can’t help himself.

BGOL would say he’s lying 0n himself to save Jason.

A son he loves so much that he took the fall for him but not enough to ever be around or talk about or frankly even acknowledge.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of BGOL will belief whatever the media is saying.

Same people that thought OJ was not guilty in 1995 but now that the media has trashed him after his arrest, the brainwashed think that he “had to have done it in 1995”

Same people that followed what the media said about Cosby and are now following what the media is saying about the Central Park 5.

It’s going to be wild when all the information comes out on how much of a pawn and degenerate that Dr. MLK Jr was because when the media starts thrashing him, the same people mentioned above will start hating him too.

BGOL would say he’s lying 0n himself to save Jason.

A son he loves so much that he took the fall for him but not enough to ever be around or talk about or frankly even acknowledge.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
675K followers and growing rapidly.

I wonder if Twitter will allow him to monetize his account.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
shit - it's a mad-MAD-MAD-MAD world.
Cos sent out a Father's Day tweet; from 'america's Dad"

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Most of BGOL will belief whatever the media is saying.

Same people that thought OJ was not guilty in 1995 but now that the media has trashed him after his arrest, the brainwashed think that he “had to have done it in 1995”

Same people that followed what the media said about Cosby and are now following what the media is saying about the Central Park 5.

It’s going to be wild when all the information comes out on how much of a pawn and degenerate that Dr. MLK Jr was because when the media starts thrashing him, the same people mentioned above will start hating him too.

The media says OJ did it. 95% of BGOL thinks it was literally anyone else on Earth but OJ. Maybe even themselves sleepwalking. Foh. Funny thing is cats like you think you’re enlightened and everyone else is brainwashed because you went to a few no name websites and watched some youtube vids.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a poll on BGOL now where the majority of members say OJ did it so what are you talking about?

The rest of what you said is a bunch of low level message board babble.

The media says OJ did it. 95% of BGOL thinks it was literally anyone else on Earth but OJ. Maybe even themselves sleepwalking. Foh. Funny thing is cats like you think you’re enlightened and everyone else is brainwashed because you went to a few no name websites and watched some youtube vids.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused:

Obama has more in common with Trump than OJ Simpson does, someone that was probably the best at his profession in the history of the NFL.

BGOL had a lot of love for Obama... and most of them that did are immigrants, LGBT or feminists. Oh and I won’t forget all the pro-whites such as yourself.

I’ll say it again, imagine if BGOL loved and supported Barack Obama as much as they do OJ. He’s the black people version of Trump.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
:confused:

Obama has more in common with Trump than OJ Simpson does, someone that was probably the best at his profession in the history of the NFL.

BGOL had a lot of love for Obama... and most of them that did are immigrants, LGBT or feminists. Oh and I won’t forget all the pro-whites such as yourself.

OJ - when he was being driven home when seeing all these black folks coming to Brentwood to support him lmao.

Reactions: BDR

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmbaooo at thinking anybody but that crazy coon ass nigga OJ killed them two cacs. OJ is a stone cold killer. That big ass nigga blacked out and went Buffalo Bill OJ on them cacs running them down and going bananas.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This shit has caused me to reflect and between the cluster fuck of an investigation and the circus of the trial I can't say without reasonable doubt he killed those people.

What I do know is white people are pissed because he did with the justice system to white people what white people have been doing with the justice system to black people for ages. And they just can't have that.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OJ - when he was being driven home when seeing all these black folks coming to Brentwood to support him lmao.

Bomani, although I like his intelligence, can be a pandering smart dumb nigga sometimes, I recently heard him say something to the effect of him being somewhere with "too many black folks" and he didn't feel safe, whether joke or not, he said it for an audience, how is that better than what OJ said in the above quote?

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
imagine if BGOL loved and supported Barack Obama as much as they do OJ

What does this even mean? Seriously. WTH could Obama have done with more Black support?

The vast majority of Black people support him and don't even want to discuss or acknowledge any mistakes/things he didn't do well.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
This shit has caused me to reflect and between the cluster fuck of an investigation and the circus of the trial I can't say without reasonable doubt he killed those people.

What I do know is white people are pissed because he did with the justice system to white people what white people have been doing with the justice system to black people for ages. And they just can't have that.
THIS!

This is one case and CACs can't get over it. Meanwhile, this shit happens to us on a daily basis. Crazy how blind they can be.

Like 1 comedian said:

CACs on slavery: that was centuries ago. get over it.

CACs on 9/11: never forget!

Shit's insane, bruh.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Bomani, although I like his intelligence, can be a pandering smart dumb nigga sometimes, I recently heard him say something to the effect of him being somewhere with "too many black folks" and he didn't feel safe, whether joke or not, he said it for an audience, how is that better than what OJ said in the above quote?

Yeah I peeped that in his most recent “Right Time” podcast talking to the writer for the GS Warriors; he said something to the effect of the Harlem area he was going to to get his drivers license needing more white folks so he could feel safe.

He was off form on that comment but I’ll give him a pass due to his past history of being on the right side of issues.