Oils and butters

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Anyone here have a source for mango butter, Shea butter, and other products used in the making of soaps and butters?

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soaper’s Choice.

MyLady and I been in the self care business business since 2014.

If you are looking to forgo creating your own line and want to private label, white label, or wholesale let me know.

Just wrapped up the Piedmont Fine Arts Festival this past weekend at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Soaper’s Choice.

If you are looking to forgo creating your own line and want to private label, white label, or wholesale let me know.

Just wrapped up the Piedmont Fine Arts Festival this past weekend at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.
yo... can you create a thread on how to set up a business like that?? or @least elaborate here?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Soaper’s Choice.

how do you participate in that?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As opposed to your obsessive love for "Jizz Scented Body Washes". for that morning after a hard night at the gay steam bath feel?

we know you buy asshole bleaching cream to use for yourself.....
we know you use ass moisturizing & mouth creams to make ya job easier....
I got a line of brow gels you might be interested in you bitch!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
we know you buy asshole bleaching cream to use for yourself.....
we know you use ass moisturizing & mouth creams to make ya job easier....
I got a line of brow gels you might be interested in you bitch!
We all know that you don't bother with those expensive ass bleachiong creams.... you do hand stands on 95 degree sunny days with your legs spread.... with cocoa butter on your nether regions

giphy.gif