Ohio teacher molested Black foster son and.....

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Young buck was enjoying that vanilla cootchie
3dc6b19b9fe95574fe3ccfad1e4645df
Martin Cizmar
3 mins ago
Ohio teacher molested her black foster son and had his baby — as crimes went on for years despite red flags
LauraCrossFacebookTallmadge.png

Former Akron teacher and confessed child molester Laura Cross on her Facebook/Screenshot

An Ohio teacher has admitted to molesting her foster son over a three-year period and having a baby fathered by the boy.

Lauren Lynn Cross, 37, was a teacher at Buchtel High School in inner-city Akron and lived in suburban Tallmadge. She started grooming the boy by inviting him to her house to go swimming and then got him to start staying overnight. Cross later got the boy’s mother and a court to approve “partial parental custody” so he could move into her Tallmadge home where she would “mentor” him.

In 2012, the father of the boy, who is black, had gone to police with concerns about the teacher, who is white, but was brushed off. In June 2015, the boy’s mother also went to police about the affair, but Cross was not arrested or charged.

In December 2015, Cross gave birth to a son fathered by the boy. She gave the baby up for adoption. Cross was not charged until August 2017, nearly two years later.

LauraCarossTallmadgeAkronwithvictim.png

Laura Lynn Cross and her victim in one of the many photos she posted with the boy on Facebook/Screenshot

The boy had refused to cooperate with Tallmadge police, who told his parents that they could not do anything. The police even saw text messages that implied they were in a relationship, but did nothing.

“There was not anything that would allow us to make a case,” Tallmadge police chief Ronald Williams told an Ohio newspaper in August 2017. “And they both denied it and had stories that explained the texts.”

Eventually the boy’s father made an audio recording of his son confessing to the affair, which he

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
Hol up, Rewind. The father made a secret recording of the son saying he had an affair and turn that shit over to authorities? I'm not sure how I feel about thiso_O

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Damn this shit is all types of foul. Now they have a grandchild out there somewhere. :smh:

Reactions: LSN

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White men & boys have issues but at the helm of it all are your precious white holy woman,the devil comes in many different forms and they happen to be one of them.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn times have changed. I got kicked out of the 9th grade for going under a teacher's dress. But I flunked the 7th grade twice and the 9th grade twice. To me school was a bunch of bullshit. Steal and rob land and teach others how to maintain it for you. They live good while those that maintain it for them have to learn how to survive on the land.
If that was me at that age I would have her income and every thing else. She would have been working her stud bills off. The only way it would have got messed up is if we got caught.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
It's been a lot of teachers in Ohio especially the Northeast area that have been getting arrested in caught and convicted on rape and all these sex charges but the most they get his probation. Meanwhile some dudes got caught for child pronography and they got 20 years

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been a lot of teachers in Ohio especially the Northeast area that have been getting arrested in caught and convicted on rape and all these sex charges but the most they get his probation. Meanwhile some dudes got caught for child pronography and they got 20 years
The descendants of the people from 13 colonies

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this right here straight of the adult comics, MY BLACK SON, ...i mean damn life imitating art....i never woulda thought it....i mean damn i remember reading that shit on here and was like thatll never happen....but damn mayne...this world go batshit crazy.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Funky ass sorry ass bitch had the baby and gave it away! Lil man is a clown too for letting her do it! This hoe ain’t gonna do no time!

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these chicks that do that shit have them crazy looking eyes. They look crazy in all their pictures.
Maybe they should create a unit to do surveillance on crazy looking cac teachers.