Offset is gambling again and crashing out at the Casino.

Pathetic.

PS, sports gambling wil be the next epidemic. Americans spending money they don’t have in record numbers. There’s a casino in everybody’s pocket. She will be worse that opiates. Mark my words.
Half the boys at my son’s school be on Kalshi making bets on the most ridiculous shit possible. Theres zero way to verify who is on there. All this shit is going to cause a huge financial disaster
 
All these years and you don't know how to post a topic/video?




Instead of leaving, he's complaining :smh:

It's another country, they might not have the same rules

I wonder how much money he's lost over the years. This is some Pookie shit.
 
yawn3.png
 
Pathetic.

PS, sports gambling wil be the next epidemic. Americans spending money they don’t have in record numbers. There’s a casino in everybody’s pocket. She will be worse that opiates. Mark my words.
Offset or whoever, let him waste his money. Ain't nobody on Migos No More. How's he making money?

See Sports is fixed now. My day used to rise and set on sports, particularly football. From Thursday through Monday night I was sitting in front of the TV watching it. Now, I barely watch a game outside of the Browns

It's far too easy to rig, and I don't waste much time on it. It sucks for the people who drop their whole paychecks and more on sports betting

It's the same way with the casino. You go to the casino for whatever reason a concert or whatever and you see these zombies just pulling on that fucking bar at the slot machines. It's pretty sad
 
$10K/ hand is not high roller

They had $25K tables here in Cleveland....

High rollers gamble millions a day each weekend..... $200K is nothing to them
I went to the downtown Casino once and I've been to the MGM Northfield Park only for concerts. I've never played a single hand of anything
 
Half the boys at my son’s school be on Kalshi making bets on the most ridiculous shit possible. Theres zero way to verify who is on there. All this shit is going to cause a huge financial disaster
That can't be legal. And what money are they betting with?
 
That can't be legal. And what money are they betting with?

Man, my son asked me to get him on there.....

Parents are using their ID's and letting theirs kids bet........

Madness, getting kids addicted at an early age.

I almost smacked my son for asking me, naaah if you get hooked it won't be because I helped.
 
I get it.....

If you don't have the bug, don't go chasing it......
So glad, I don’t have that bug. If I lose $50 in a casino I’m mad as fuck like fuck this bullshit. Coulda bought a nice steak dinner with that or something. My homie tried to get me to join a paid fantasy football league. Even that I’m like, pass. Let me know when you start a freebie league.
 
Last edited:
What do they call people that have gambling problems?


Losers


Cause nobody ever called a person who wins a lot a problem gambler
 
Offset or whoever, let him waste his money. Ain't nobody on Migos No More. How's he making money?

See Sports is fixed now. My day used to rise and set on sports, particularly football. From Thursday through Monday night I was sitting in front of the TV watching it. Now, I barely watch a game outside of the Browns

It's far too easy to rig, and I don't waste much time on it. It sucks for the people who drop their whole paychecks and more on sports betting

It's the same way with the casino. You go to the casino for whatever reason a concert or whatever and you see these zombies just pulling on that fucking bar at the slot machines. It's pretty sad
He gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .

Dream said he goes on vacation and when he comes back he still gets 100k worth of publishing checks from Rhiannas Umbrella in his mailbox
 
He gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .

Dream said he goes on vacation and when he comes back he still gets 100k worth of publishing checks from Rhiannas Umbrella in his mailbox
I get it. But so many stars live life like the money won't run out. The list is long of former stars who got run out of their mansions because they couldn't afford them anymore

But if he dumb enough and wants to blow it all gambling, go right ahead
 
What I don't trust in these gambling establishments is that if you're too successful and you're beating the house on a consistent basis then they'll ban you from the premises. Now that's all I need to know to not to gamble.

As the cliche goes "The House always wins."
 
He gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .

Dream said he goes on vacation and when he comes back he still gets 100k worth of publishing checks from Rhiannas Umbrella in his mailbox

Those publishing checks get smaller as time goes on. Migos aren't played in 2026 like they were in 2016 and you get peanuts from streaming.

Older acts really make money off touring.
 
Back
Top