Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Half the boys at my son’s school be on Kalshi making bets on the most ridiculous shit possible. Theres zero way to verify who is on there. All this shit is going to cause a huge financial disasterPathetic.
PS, sports gambling wil be the next epidemic. Americans spending money they don’t have in record numbers. There’s a casino in everybody’s pocket. She will be worse that opiates. Mark my words.
Dude is a high roller and still has to beg them to treat him with respect![]()
Dude is a high roller and still has to beg them to treat him with respect![]()
Offset or whoever, let him waste his money. Ain't nobody on Migos No More. How's he making money?Pathetic.
PS, sports gambling wil be the next epidemic. Americans spending money they don’t have in record numbers. There’s a casino in everybody’s pocket. She will be worse that opiates. Mark my words.
I went to the downtown Casino once and I've been to the MGM Northfield Park only for concerts. I've never played a single hand of anything$10K/ hand is not high roller
They had $25K tables here in Cleveland....
High rollers gamble millions a day each weekend..... $200K is nothing to them
I went to the downtown Casino once and I've been to the MGM Northfield Park only for concerts. I've never played a single hand of anything
The way Offset is dressed in that video, back when Steve Wynn ran The Wynn casino, with his pants hanging off his ass. There’s no way Steve Wynn would allow him to gamble there, no matter how much he was spending.He's not a high roller from what I've read and is regularly in debt to multiple casinos.
That can't be legal. And what money are they betting with?Half the boys at my son’s school be on Kalshi making bets on the most ridiculous shit possible. Theres zero way to verify who is on there. All this shit is going to cause a huge financial disaster
That can't be legal. And what money are they betting with?
So glad, I don’t have that bug. If I lose $50 in a casino I’m mad as fuck like fuck this bullshit. Coulda bought a nice steak dinner with that or something. My homie tried to get me to join a paid fantasy football league. Even that I’m like, pass. Let me know when you start a freebie league.I get it.....
If you don't have the bug, don't go chasing it......
He gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .Offset or whoever, let him waste his money. Ain't nobody on Migos No More. How's he making money?
See Sports is fixed now. My day used to rise and set on sports, particularly football. From Thursday through Monday night I was sitting in front of the TV watching it. Now, I barely watch a game outside of the Browns
It's far too easy to rig, and I don't waste much time on it. It sucks for the people who drop their whole paychecks and more on sports betting
It's the same way with the casino. You go to the casino for whatever reason a concert or whatever and you see these zombies just pulling on that fucking bar at the slot machines. It's pretty sad
It ain’t legal , their parents or older siblings sign up for them and parents these days give their kids credit cards . Shits out of controlThat can't be legal. And what money are they betting with?
I get it. But so many stars live life like the money won't run out. The list is long of former stars who got run out of their mansions because they couldn't afford them anymoreHe gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .
Dream said he goes on vacation and when he comes back he still gets 100k worth of publishing checks from Rhiannas Umbrella in his mailbox
Sports gambling is already an epidemic. And a LOT of pro players are in on it.Pathetic.
PS, sports gambling wil be the next epidemic. Americans spending money they don’t have in record numbers. There’s a casino in everybody’s pocket. Shit will be worse that opiates. Mark my words.
He gets publishing checks. Anytime a Migos song is played on the radio anywhere in the world he get paid. They have enough hits and he has enough hits to live off those checks but he’s dumb and is blowing it all on gambling .
Dream said he goes on vacation and when he comes back he still gets 100k worth of publishing checks from Rhiannas Umbrella in his mailbox