Official Trailer | DREAMWORKS VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDER

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

The guys who did Legend of Korra did this.....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This shit looks like Avatar mixed with Voltron.... I'm all fucking in on this. All fucking in.... The Avatar dudes don't make anything crappy especially with Studio Mir during the animation. Shieeettttttt.....

I'm ready..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Let me know when the new diecast robots hit the stores tho..

LOL.... Did you have one of those two growing up. Man I'm so pissed I gave this shit away back in the day. They are selling that shit for like $600 bucks on Amazon and that's not even the one with the full lions. :angry:

If I could go back in time.... I'd sell all my baseball cards back with the market for them was there and I'd keep every single one of my toys and the boxes. I could have paid off a good chunk of my student loan debt with all the shit that I had back then.

Tuco

Rising Star
Registered
someone posted a news article on this a few wks ago, just off da screencap of da robot, I was all in.

This shit look DOPE! cant even watch da old one now, seems so cheesy. Cant wait for this!

:dance:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LOL.... Did you have one of those two growing up. Man I'm so pissed I gave this shit away back in the day. They are selling that shit for like $600 bucks on Amazon and that's not even the one with the full lions. :angry:

If I could go back in time.... I'd sell all my baseball cards back with the market for them was there and I'd keep every single one of my toys and the boxes. I could have paid off a good chunk of my student loan debt with all the shit that I had back then.

Dude you speaking my life...

Reactions: fu2

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks interesting.
They have all the classic players.
Keith, Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Sven, Allura, Zarkon and Hagar.
All that's missing is Lotor and Koran.
:cool::cool::cool:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've just noticed they changed it up. Keith is piloting the Red Lion. I wonder how long that is going to last.

I wonder why they made the change. During the original run it seemed more or less random and to your point the pilots for the Lions changed.since they are saying the Lions are linked based on personality traits, how can they just change the pilots.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is Keith not the Black Lion? I hope they don't change the history man.
Keith's family is LINKED to the Black Lion. Keith is the natural leader of the group.
Also Sven's name isn't Sven in this. What the fuck.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Why is Keith not the Black Lion? I hope they don't change the history man.
Keith's family is LINKED to the Black Lion. Keith is the natural leader of the group.
Also Sven's name isn't Sven in this. What the fuck.

So I did some research...

Looks like they changed Sven to Shiro to match his name from the original GoLions series. As for .... I don't know why they don't have him piloting the Black Lion unless they pull a switch up and use Shiro's impending injury to switch Keith into his spot and move Princess Allura to the red lion. Either way... I'm not going to be happy unless Keith is piloting the Red Lion.

That's like Rebooting Transformers and having Wheeljack leading Optimus Prime.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember the day like yesterday. Watching my dad go through my box and deciding what to throw away. Me being hysterical. My toy box took up a fraction of space in the basement. How was it an issue?
We could have handled it like men and had a sit-down and went through it piece by piece. Everything else was in my closet. My dad telling my mom to take me back upstairs. Seeing my box of toys in the trash before I left for school the next day. That was some bullshit. Man I've lost pets before and I was never that fucked up. And 20+ years later neither my mom or dad would admit to who put a hit on my stuff. One blames it on the other.

We talking about the diecast Voltrons, the lion one and vehicle one. Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, and etc. The 80's!!! I told them how much money they threw away years later. Whether it was from broken ones that sell for parts or stuff that looked broken because the pieces weren't put together properly. I have bigger fish to fry when it comes to my childhood, but I'm never forget me that whole week of me feeling like I just came back from Nam and nothing being the same.

Any who, the cartoon looks like it could be decent. I wonder what age range they're aiming for.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I remember the day like yesterday. Watching my dad go through my box and deciding what to throw away. Me being hysterical. My toy box took up a fraction of space in the basement. How was it an issue?
We could have handled it like men and had a sit-down and went through it piece by piece. Everything else was in my closet. My dad telling my mom to take me back upstairs. Seeing my box of toys in the trash before I left for school the next day. That was some bullshit. Man I've lost pets before and I was never that fucked up. And 20+ years later neither my mom or dad would admit to who put a hit on my stuff. One blames it on the other.

We talking about the diecast Voltrons, the lion one and vehicle one. Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, and etc. The 80's!!! I told them how much money they threw away years later. Whether it was from broken ones that sell for parts or stuff that looked broken because the pieces weren't put together properly. I have bigger fish to fry when it comes to my childhood, but I'm never forget me that whole week of me feeling like I just came back from Nam and nothing being the same.

Any who, the cartoon looks like it could be decent. I wonder what age range they're aiming for.

Man I hear you..........

While in Savannah I came across this Toy Collectors store. I had pretty much everything that dude was selling. Shit was listed for 300 to 800 bucks.

These were my prized possessions growing up. Mom gave both of these away to Goodwill when I went to College.

hqdefault.jpg
50.jpg

The Skystriker is currently selling for 98 dollars on Ebay. The fucking Dragonfly is on sale for $649.00

And I had way more then this. Die-cast Transformers. Die-cast Tonka Trucks.

Ughhh.... Thousands of Dollars down the drain.

Hell I need to go home and scoop up my original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Tandy before they also mysteriously disappear.