Official Samsung S25 phone series. UPDATE: S25 dropping.



Me and my sons 26 ultras got delivered yesterday. Took forever to transfer the data from my previous phone. The esim is cool. Had to order new chargers because the 25w fast chargers from the s22(phone we replaced) charge slow as fuck.

Privacy screen is cool but if you not looking at the screen dead center the resolution looks funny, but I aint looking at smut like than in public and my woman looks at more porn than me so she dont give a fuck :lol:
 
Last edited:
Old phone has been acting like utter shit the past couple weeks..... thats what I get for waiting so long to upgrade. Just got the S26+.......

Still need a few days to put it through its paces.....
 
These fools want 2g's for the Z Fold 8 ultra.. Lol


I'm not fuckin with them fold phones. :smh:







frTuAn.jpg
 
Back
Top