Official New York Knicks 2011-2012 Season

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
lmbao nicks bout to lose a lot of fans.. PO3T I'm glad you seen the light! same for you bdr..hopefully you stop rooting for lebitch..thats a conflict of interest right there bra..

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
lmbao nicks bout to lose a lot of fans.. PO3T I'm glad you seen the light! same for you bdr..hopefully you stop rooting for lebitch..thats a conflict of interest right there bra..

next year will be 40 yrs since my Knicks won a 'ship :smh:...I've passed by the Nets stadium a few times it looks dope so far...even the Modells near Atlantic Ave have a big ass Nets shirt for people to sign...the Movement is growing :dance:

the gear is hot & I'm feeling the Logo...right now I'm leaning towards the Nets

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
If I was from any borough I would still ride with the Knicks but this is our first franchise since the Dodgers. Its Nets or nothing

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

word...cats can't even blame us for hoping on the Nets wave with a NBA team in Downtown Brooklyn

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
841e05eb.jpg

:dance:

Last edited:

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered
I'm from Jersey. Never rode with the Nets. Being in BK isnt the reason fans are jumping ship. Being sick of Jimmy Dolan's machinations is. All you "jumpers" are going to find out what we've known for 35 years. The Knicks may not live up to expectations, but the Nets are never good enough to expect anything. They'll get support at first but the first 5-6 losing seasons and you'll be begging to come back home.

SNYC

Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
:yawn: hype

Brooklyn Gentrifiers

Cant wait for the subway series :D

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I'm from Jersey. Never rode with the Nets. Being in BK isnt the reason fans are jumping ship. Being sick of Jimmy Dolan's machinations is. All you "jumpers" are going to find out what we've known for 35 years. The Knicks may not live up to expectations, but the Nets are never good enough to expect anything. They'll get support at first but the first 5-6 losing seasons and you'll be begging to come back home.

Lmao ive known about dolan's bullshit from way back I stopped fuckin wit the snicks back in 94

Nets got a new owner who happened to play pro ball don't hate bruh :lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Fucked up thing is, the Knicks got their 'superstar' player in Melo after gutting the team to get him, now, the parts they gave up, are still playing in Denver, torching the Lakers as we speak, doing the things the Knicks NEEDED to have done in order to compete with Miami, while the Knicks and their 'superstar' player, whom they gutted the team to acquire, are in the process of cleaning their lockers out.... :smh:
Aint that a Bitch!!! :lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Fucked up thing is, the Knicks got their 'superstar' player in Melo after gutting the team to get him, now, the parts they gave up, are still playing in Denver, torching the Lakers as we speak, doing the things the Knicks NEEDED to have done in order to compete with Miami, while the Knicks and their 'superstar' player, whom they gutted the team to acquire, are in the process of cleaning their lockers out.... :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

If Denver gets to the 2nd round :itsawrap:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
word...cats can't even blame us for hoping on the Nets wave with a NBA team in Downtown Brooklyn

next year will be 40 yrs since my Knicks won a 'ship :smh:...I've passed by the Nets stadium a few times it looks dope so far...even the Modells near Atlantic Ave have a big ass Nets shirt for people to sign...the Movement is growing :dance:

the gear is hot & I'm feeling the Logo...right now I'm leaning towards the Nets

PO3T... Just remember... They're STILL THE NETS... :smh:
Don't worry though...You'll BE BACK... I'm gonna STILL HOLD YOUR SEAT FOR YOU... :yes:... :lol::lol::lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
melo is a blackhole.

when will yall snick fans realize that.

smh @ the knicks org ruing the careers of Pat and melo

smfh

shump get out before u can!!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
problem is melo being the leader of the team. team only goin as far as the leader and melos goal is only to make it to the playoffs every year. not enough. honestly lin is the only one who got something to prove. lin might not have an A game yet, but hes the only one who wants to go all the way. if hes not at the forefront:smh:

if nets get a squad, there will be a battle for ny:yes:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
problem is melo being the leader of the team. team only goin as far as the leader and melos goal is only to make it to the playoffs every year. not enough. honestly lin is the only one who got something to prove. lin might not have an A game yet, but hes the only one who wants to go all the way. if hes not at the forefront:smh:

if nets get a squad, there will be a battle for ny:yes:

You have to be fair though... A leader needs able bodied troops to lead... It's hard to lead your third string to victory... And... Nobody wins alone... None of the great ones did it by themselves... A full training camp and good health will make all the difference in the world...
:yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I keep telling people the best superstars don't win championships its the best teams. Knicks ran to get Amare and Melo and played themselves. They were on the right track to building a contender. Just didn't have the patience to wait for the young dudes.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we could have easily flipped the squad for mcgee and nick young.

we would be back in business.

but paxson is a fag

:(

Paxson probably was reading all these posts on BGOL about how Mcgee is garbage. That shit was so damn stupid. Cats was watching Youtube clips to justify their opinion. McGee can ball. Wiz were stupid to give him up. I don't know who runs the Nuggets but for 2 years straight they've been makin' some solid moves.