Official NBA 2017-2018 Thread - Final day of the regular with playoff seating still unknown

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wiggins been overhyped from day 1 because "LeBron shouldntve traded him away". He should be further along than what he is. Them having to bring Butler in lets you know he's not a #1 guy.
#1 guy isnt the issue.. Hes not a dependable #3 guy at this point. He is literally the same player he was as a rookie based on the advanced numbers. And hes now on a max deal. At the very lest i thought he would develop into a slashing all defense caliber wing player.. But hes like the opposite of that. The kid is averaging like 3 boards a game.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
#1 guy isnt the issue.. Hes not a dependable #3 guy at this point. He is literally the same player he was as a rookie based on the advanced numbers. And hes now on a max deal. At the very lest i thought he would develop into a slashing all defense caliber wing player.. But hes like the opposite of that. The kid is averaging like 3 boards a game.

Thibs is a horrible coach
You got towns and don't get him the ball
It's a damn shame

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

LLjqIk.jpg

More!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cavs were very smart. They avoided Miami the first round. The 76ers while on a roll will be getting a very tough defensive team in Miami.

They will force Simmons to shoot the ball as well. Miami will take this series

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Cavs were very smart. They avoided Miami the first round. The 76ers while on a roll will be getting a very tough defensive team in Miami.

Whiteside has to have a good series.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope so. I'm tired of 6ers fans talking shit.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Too soon right? :lol:

Bro kicked me out the playoff thread like we have problems:lol:

I don't have a problem with Mask but I got a problem with these niggas acting like my Nuggets didn't deserve a spot in the playoffs. Like bruh, they won 46 games and missed. 46 games! Had to take these fools back to class and show them that in recent history almost every team that has won 45 games or more made the playoffs that year. Bunch of clowns out here in these streets.

Good luck in those playoffs. I'll be watching y'all.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Bro kicked me out the playoff thread like we have problems:lol:

I don't have a problem with Mask but I got a problem with these niggas acting like my Nuggets didn't deserve a spot in the playoffs. Like bruh, they won 46 games and missed. 46 games! Had to take these fools back to class and show them that in recent history almost every team that has won 45 games or more made the playoffs that year. Bunch of clowns out here in these streets.

Good luck in those playoffs. I'll be watching y'all.
Appreciate it Fam! Been A LOOOONNNNGGG 5 years for us Bro. Things looking up for your Nuggets too if they add a few more pieces. That end of season schedule was a monster but you've got a top 5 big in Jokics and Murray is nice.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What you mean,the Cavs were smart. The 6ers was going to get the #3 seed regardless if the Cavs won or not. Instead of playing their starters and bench knowing the 6ers we're blowing out Milwaukee,they put in their scrubs,so they can get healthy.

Why play your starters and bench,when Milwaukee was getting annihilated and you haven't been healthy all year.

Now,if the 6ers/Bucks game was closer,I believe Ty would of still sat the starters but play the bench a little longer.