Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ennis should be a safe W but Babic needs to be able to KO molina before he gasses out otherwise it could get interesting
Molina is old though. So thats what I’m counting on.

If he was fighting Heleneus or someone like that then I wouldn’t be as confident.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
this dude Jordan Thompson is a 6'7 CW, former tennis player that pivoted to boxing at later age , at 6'7 he'll prolly move up to HW at some point

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wanted to se him get knocked out in the ring, not out of the fight.
AlarmedEnchantedHectorsdolphin-max-1mb.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Boots looks great again...but once again catches something due to his very exciting, offensive oriented style...like how he brushed off both of those right hands....I think he is a problem for everybody in the division

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this dude Jordan Thompson is a 6'7 CW, former tennis player that pivoted to boxing at later age , at 6'7 he'll prolly move up to HW at some point

The is the sweetest jab I’ve seen in years. :eek2: The biscuit finished him nicely.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haney offered Jojo a fight for December...
Tank was suppose to fight Rolly in December...
Neither one has a opponent as of today...

Please please please Boxing Gods make this happen - the people need it :yes:
:popcorn:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
smh, Kovalev had punched and broke a chick nose and kicked the shit out her dog right after he had sexually assaulted another chick in america and still got his Canelo payday, Pulev had his sexual incident with that boxing youtube chick right on camera and still got his AJ payday, Rolly loses his tank payday on nothing but accusations so far

Wep…I guess its official

Rolly fuuuuuuuuck man :curse::angry::mad:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reason #498490584905805985 why I don't fuck with Boxing Twitter:

Grand opening

Grand Closing

Mothafuckas out here love trying to be First instead of being Accurate. :smh:

Last edited: