Official Biden/Trump Debate thread.... FINAL DEBATE, "Knuckle fight in Nashville" TONIGHT... 9:00 pm

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I'm not so sure that Biden is going to clobber Trump because this is not going to be a typical debate. Normally an undecided voter is one who can't figure out which candidate to back. This year everybody's mind is made up. This debate is about whether or not it's worth casting a vote in the first place.

if Biden misquotes, slurs his words, has a senior's moment, or makes any racist statements his voters stay home. If Trump hits him with a zinger he can't adequately respond to his voters stay home. If Trump creates a spectacle that pushes Biden out of the new cycle his voters stay home.

Biden needs to accept and realize that Trump's followers see him as a God. He's not going to win their votes. Instead, by the needs to play to his base and show people that he is a worthy replacement for a fascist.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Wife said the crazies are out. Planes flying over University Hospital with banners about Biden being a racist and some BLM bs they put as well. Also folks with signs about abortion and shit. Glad she got off early.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm not so sure that Biden is going to clobber Trump because this is not going to be a typical debate. Normally an undecided voter is one who can't figure out which candidate to back. This year everybody's mind is made up. This debate is about whether or not it's worth casting a vote in the first place.

if Biden misquotes, slurs his words, has a senior's moment, or makes any racist statements his voters stay home. If Trump hits him with a zinger he can't adequately respond to his voters stay home. If Trump creates a spectacle that pushes Biden out of the new cycle his voters stay home.

Biden needs to accept and realize that Trump's followers see him as a God. He's not going to win their votes. Instead, by the needs to play to his base and show people that he is a worthy replacement for a fascist.
Well the GOP is worried

Trump Campaign E-Mail to GOP Lawmakers, Staff

"Yes, Biden's alertness may be suspect but DO NOT underestimate his abilities in a debate. This may be where he shines... As we saw with the DNC speech, Biden is capable of hitting a mark and reciting rehearsed words."

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How is Trump a fascist?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump when Biden plays 3D chess with him and puts Obama in the front row at the debate....
:lol:
32947996f82bd5f8bf680fc5dcf618abc0757018.gifv

SillyWeepyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

...or John McCain's wife
Or any of the chicks that have accused Trump of rape.
...or Michael Cohen

LOL....or the Attorney General of New York.
If the Obamas or even Stormy Daniels were to show up..:roflmao2:

This will be Trump during the debates, going full Dennis Quaid!!

..what was this about..?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
All Joe gotta do is not gaff (too much). :cool:

Debate_Affiliate_FF_Tuesday_1280x720_Tonight.jpg
Thanx for the heads up........

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I put in "debate" in "search titles" and

nothing showed for this debate.
Now I have proof that the search function be fucked up... an actual witness.... I've said the same thing at least fifty times with mofos going yeah right

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Every time Donald lies Joe should point it out, also good that Wallace the moderator he's the only at FAUX that calls out Trumpkkk's bullshit

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, you have me FUCKIN confused!! For starters, I don't give 2 fucks about either of these two guys and I don't give a fuck about either party!! Both parties job is to keep the copper color people in a deep sleep and to believe in a dream that's designed to give us a hell of a life!! Name 3 ACTS that were passed for the uplifted of our people?? By either party?? We've been apart of both parties!!!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Now I have proof that the search function be fucked up... an actual witness.... I've said the same thing at least fifty times with mofos going yeah right

Thanx for the heads up........

I put in "debate" in "search titles" and

nothing showed for this debate.
Both you faggots full of shit ( like your bf's sodomy hole)
Yall just try to one up each other and get the "scoop"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Both you faggots full of shit ( like your bf's sodomy hole)
Yall just try to one up each other and get the "scoop"
got my gun in your mouth again huh? Admit it .... ur a homo.... it's bad enough that you're on my sack in multiple threads.... but to come into threads that I make looking to give me a lap dance???????? pathetic... just open a profile on Grindr and start swiping

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
got my gun in your mouth again huh? Admit it .... ur a homo.... it's bad enough that you're on my sack in multiple threads.... but to come into threads that I make looking to give me a lap dance???????? pathetic... just open a profile on Grindr and start swiping
whats grinder?
:confused:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
*movie narrator guy*

TWO sundowning septugenarians.
ONE Empire in decline.

WHO will emerge victorious from this wrinkled battle of wills?(show clips of Trump pantomimiming a retard shaking and of Biden smelling a ten year old girl's head)

The stakes have never been higher (show clips of the actual fucking hellscape we live in rn). Can Trump make a coherent argument of any kind? Can Biden talk for 5 minutes straight with saying something unfathomably stupid?

Tune into tonight's horrible spectacle showcasing our broken political system.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
*movie narrator guy*

ONE Empire in decline.

WHO will emerge victorious from this wrinkled battle of wills?(show clips of Trump pantomimiming a retard shaking and of Biden smelling a ten year old girl's head)

The stakes have never been higher (show clips of the actual fucking hellscape we live in rn). Can Trump make a coherent argument of any kind? Can Biden talk for 5 minutes straight with saying something unfathomably stupid?

..would be set to something like this

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
*movie narrator guy*

ONE Empire in decline.

Alright Sherminator....