El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Got a GEM

$NS .0026
Supply 1 Billion
NodeSynapse

Contract: 0x30672AE2680c319ec1028B69670A4a786baA0f35

GPU Node Renting and Lending
Check out their competitors and their token value (image below)

$RNDR = 10.62
$AKT = 4.85
$OPSEC = 2.74

Granted, they have a lower supply BUT this is at LEAST a .50 token with their supply
Don't miss out, buy through Metamask on Uniswap (I took a chance and grabbed 1 million tokens)
#GetRichNow

GJ1wzw-b-IAA26-S5.jpg

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a GEM

$NS .0026
Supply 1 Billion
NodeSynapse

$RNDR = 10.62
$AKT = 4.85
$OPSEC = 2.74

Granted, they have a lower supply BUT this is at LEAST a .50 token with their supply
Don't miss out, buy through Metamask on Uniswap (I took a chance and grabbed 1 million tokens)
#GetRichNow

GJ1wzw-b-IAA26-S5.jpg
Still mad at myself for not jumping in on RNDR when I first heard about it. So thanks on heads up for this one.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Crypto AI Tokens AGIX, FET and OCEAN surge on $5 billion Merger Talks​

By:
Ibrahim Ajibade
Updated: Mar 31, 2024, 07:15 UTC
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=...fet-and-ocean-surge-on-5-billion-merger-talks
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...ET and OCEAN surge on $5 billion Merger Talks

Key Points:​

• Crypto AI tokens AGIX, FET, and OCEAN rose sharply over the past 48 hours as expectations of a merger.
  • Subject to a community vote on April 2, the merger will lead to the creation of a new token called ‘Artificial Superintelligence,’ or ASI.
  • The total market cap of the 3 Decentralizaed tokens currently stands at $4.8 billion.
Crypto AI merger FET, AGIX, OCEAN

In this article:​

AI tokens AGIX, FET, and OCEAN rose sharply over the past 48 hours as expectations of a merger involving the decentralized AI companies behind the tokens jacked up investor interest.
Fetch.ai’s FET token soared over 43% to $3.44, and AGIX, the native token of the SingularityNet ecosystem, jumped 30% to $1.45, while Ocean Protocol’s Ocean token spiked 37% to $1.60.

AI Superintelligence Alliance​

Fetch.ai plans to merge with SingularityNET and Ocean Protocol to create what the entities are calling the “Superintelligence Alliance”, the companies announced in a blog post on Wednesday, Mar. 27.
The tie-up, subject to a community vote on April 2, will lead to the creation of a new token called ‘Artificial Superintelligence,’ or ASI. All three tokens – FET, Agix, and Ocean, will combine to form ASI.
The Alliance, with a combined value of $7.5 billion, aims to merge Fetch’s open network for AI agents, Ocean Protocol’s data sharing and monetization, and SingularityNET’s decentralized marketplace.
According to the Alliance, the idea is to end the dominance of Big Tech like Google, Meta, and OpenAI, by providing a decentralized alternative to how AI is developed, used, and monetized.
“We aim to use the scale of ASI token to secure the necessary computing resources, including cutting-edge silicon and energy, in a decentralized manner,” the companies said.
“This approach not only supports the sustainable growth of AI but also democratizes access to these critical resources.”

Investors upbeat about merger​

Under the terms of the merger, FET token will function as the base currency of the Alliance. A total of 2.631 billion ASI tokens will be distributed, replacing the existing FET, Agix, and Ocean tokens.
All the tokens could be converted into ASI at fixed exchange rates. FET can be swapped one-to-one into ASI. For example, if you hold 100 FET tokens, you will be able to swap them for 100 ASI.
An additional ASI tokens will be minted to allocate 867 million to Agix holders and 611 million to Ocean tokenholders at a fixed rate.
People holding Agix and Ocean on crypto exchanges do not need to take any action because exchanges will automatically make the conversion to ASI on their behalf, the Alliance says.
FET-TOKEN-PRICE.png

FET token price ($) over the last 8 days. Source: CoinGecko
As of writing, Fetch.ai’s FET token had pared some of its earlier gains and is up 4% to $3.36 on the day, according to CoinGecko. The token rose 204% over the past month, and trading volume hit $852 million over the previous 24 hours.
ocean-token-price.png

Ocean token price ($) over the last 8 days. Source: CoinGecko
Agix climbed more than 7% at $1.40. The token has doubled in price over the past 30 days. Ocean Protocol’s Ocean is up 6.8% to $1.44 as at Press time, with a monthly gain of 90%. The price increases suggest investors are upbeat about the planned merger.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me tell ya'll something.
I use to think like you guys. It's futile, embrace ALL tokens cause you can make MONEY off of all them.
Meme tokens serve NO PURPOSE...NONE. so what? I seen good projects go under and I lost all my money, so what's the point to bash a token cause it does nothing. We're in this TO MAKE MONEY not to grade coins & tokens. While I will still invest in a good project I will ALWAYS ride a catchy meme from the start.
Bonk, Floki...Skid...whatever I'm on it.
The sooner you drop that useless way of thinking the sooner you will make millions in this space
#my2cent

FYI - Just bought more $SKID at .05 :hellyea:
Once this coin gets put on exchanges it will explode in marketcap (it's on Crypto.com already)
the key is to be brave enough & knowledgably enough to KNOW that and act on it
How many times do we have to see it happen in front of our eyes?
I need some help. I got the Coinbase Wallet. Bought some ETH. I search for SKID and it’s not giving me the option to purchase from the wallet. It says, This asset is on the Solana network” What am I missing?

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need some help. I got the Coinbase Wallet. Bought some ETH. I search for SKID and it’s not giving me the option to purchase from the wallet. It says, This asset is on the Solana network” What am I missing?
From what you posted i'm going to make a couple suggestions . 1- You are not ready to start jumping from wallet to wallet in search of a coin you're trying to buy . 2 - Slow down and take the time to review and understand what you're about to do . would hate for you to lose money due to a wrong step

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I posted a step by step video for you on how to use a solana dex. There are some things you may need to pass on if you are not comfortable using a dex. Don't chase waterfalls.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what you posted i'm going to make a couple suggestions . 1- You are not ready to start jumping from wallet to wallet in search of a coin you're trying to buy . 2 - Slow down and take the time to review and understand what you're about to do . would hate for you to lose money due to a wrong step

I posted a step by step video for you on how to use a solana dex. There are some things you may need to pass on if you are not comfortable using a dex. Don't chase waterfalls.
Alright, I'm back up and do some research. It's been a minute, I thought maybe the ease of buying crypto in a central location had gotten better. Good look, I'll check out that video.:cool:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
$SKID is on the Solana Network
You CANNOT buy it with a Coinbase wallet

DOWNLOAD Phantom Wallet, add Solana to it
Open Raydium.io, connect it to your Phantom wallet
Now you can swap $SOL for $SKID (copy the ADDRESS from coinmarketcap and paste it so you get the RIGHT $SKID)
Works just like a Metamask wallet EXCEPT it's on the Solana network

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member

As Bitcoin Breaks Records: This Altcoin Gets Attention: Bullish Outlook for SKID’s Future
As the cryptocurrency market continues to evolve, a new contender has emerged in the form of Success Kid ($SKID) on Solana. With its unique features and strong community backing, $SKID is poised to make a significant impact in the world of digital assets. In this article, we will delve into the reasons why $SKID is garnering attention and why it has a bullish outlook for the future.

1. Low Supply: One of the key factors that sets $SKID apart from other cryptocurrencies is its limited supply. With only 88.88 million tokens in circulation, $SKID’s scarcity is comparable to that of Bitcoin. This limited supply can potentially drive up demand and increase the value of the token over time.
2. Globally Recognized Meme: Success Kid is a globally recognized meme that has been around for over a decade. This widespread recognition gives $SKID a strong brand identity and a built-in audience of millions of people who are already familiar with the meme. As a result, $SKID has the potential to attract a large and diverse user base.
3. Early Adoption: Success Kid’s meme is actually older than Bitcoin, which means that the $SKID token has a long history of cultural relevance. This early adoption and recognition can give $SKID an edge over other new cryptocurrencies that are entering the market.
4. Strong Community: $SKID already boasts nearly 8,000 holders, which is a testament to the strength of its community. The active and engaged community can help drive the adoption and growth of the token, as well as provide valuable feedback and support for the project.
5. Zero Transaction Fees: One of the most attractive features of $SKID is its zero transaction fee structure. This makes it an appealing option for users who want to avoid the high fees associated with other cryptocurrencies.
6. Listings on Major Exchanges: $SKID has already been listed on two major exchanges: Biconomy Exchange and Bitmart Exchange. This increased visibility and accessibility can help attract more investors and drive up the value of the token.
7. Future Central Exchanges: The $SKID team is actively working on securing more listings on central exchanges, which will further increase the token’s exposure and liquidity.
8. Charitable Donations: $SKID has a strong focus on giving back to the community, with plans to donate a portion of its proceeds to various charities. This socially responsible approach can help attract more users who are looking to invest in a project that aligns with their values.
9. $1 and $10 and beyond Price Targets: The $SKID team has set ambitious price targets for the token, aiming for $1 and then $10. If these targets are achieved, $SKID has the potential to become the first $10+ memecoin, which would be a significant milestone for the project.
You can also immediately invest in SKID, which will be listed on Bitmart today.

In conclusion, Success Kid ($SKID) has a strong foundation and a bullish outlook for the future. With its unique features, strong community backing, and ambitious goals, $SKID is well-positioned to make a significant impact in the world of digital assets.

Web sitesi: https://successkidsol.com/

Twitter: https://x.com/successkid_sol

Market Cap as of this post: 6,500,000

IMO you should have at LEAST 10,000 tokens in your bag people.....

SOL ADDRESS: 9X2RHtKrBzw3SLYe9E88cBd1kz5RfU1f4JTSn4aRH43d

Buy on Jup.ag, Raydium.io, BitMart.com, Orca.so
You need $SOL on the DEXes, If you need help on how, DM me

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a GEM

$NS .0026
Supply 1 Billion
NodeSynapse

$RNDR = 10.62
$AKT = 4.85
$OPSEC = 2.74

#GetRichNow

GJ1wzw-b-IAA26-S5.jpg

You leave your tokens on metamask or store them elsewhere??

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Here are a few drops for beginners:

MetaMask is the leading self-custodial crypto wallet. Here's a step by step tutorial on how to get started with MetaMask.

00:00:00 MetaMask Review
00:00:28 What Is MetaMask?
00:01:09 MetaMask Desktop Extension
00:02:46 Generating Seed Phrase
00:05:13 MetaMask Portfolio Tutorial
00:06:51 How To Add Crypto Networks
00:07:25 MetaMask App

Here's my full tutorial on Coinbase investing for beginners getting started in 2024. We'll be creating a brand new account from scratch.

00:00:00 Coinbase Review
00:01:39 How To Sign Up For Coinbase
00:04:23 How Does Coinbase Work?
00:06:39 What Crypto Coinbase Offers
00:09:09 How To Research Cryptocurrencies
00:10:31 Receiving Bitcoin With Wallet Address
00:12:30 Bitcoin Explained
00:16:19 Linking A Bank Account
00:18:09 How To Deposit Money
00:18:54 USD vs USDC
00:20:50 How To Buy Bitcoin
00:24:39 How To Sell Bitcoin
00:26:53 Cashing Out & Withdrawing To Bank
00:28:52 Coinbase NFTs
00:30:28 How To Earn Free Crypto
00:31:36 Coinbase Wallet App
00:32:53 Coinbase Card Explained
00:33:31 Coinbase One

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was the 2nd nigga to post in this thread… I’m glad I spent that $150 and another $2000 afterwards on that Bitcoin :lol:

Funny how when crypto fluctuates downwards all

The crypto is a scam and Bitcoin haters come out the woodworks..

When it pumps you could hear a gnat fart it's so gatdam quiet

Crypto and the dollar ain't going anywhere it's meant to work hand in hand

Reactions: BDR