Official 2026 NFL season Discussion Week 5!!!



1. Drew Mestemaker (Oklahoma State)2. Darian Mensah (Miami)3. Trinidad Chambliss (Ole Miss)4. CJ Carr (Notre Dame)5. Arch Manning (Texas)6. Dante Moore (Oregon)7. Austin Simmons (Missouri)8. Nico Iamaleava (UCLA)9. Jayden Maiava (USC)10. Julian Sayin (Ohio State)
 


HUMoRgeXoAA0CqS
 


Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson is the Week 5 NFLPA Community MVP for hosting the JJetts Foundation’s Strike Out Cancer bowling event. There, he raised more than $45,000 for the American Cancer Society, engaged with those impacted by cancer, and gifted two Super Bowl tickets to a young cancer survivor. In honor of Jefferson, the NFLPA will donate $10,000 to the JJetts Foundation.
 
Y'all still want to say RIP?



The 77-year-old old Ditka has previously made harsh comments about players who take a knee, which has sparked fierce debate about issues such as patriotism and protest. He said he would bench players who didn't stand during the anthem.

Ditka went further on Monday, saying he didn't know what "social injustices" players are protesting.

"There has been no oppression in the last 100 years that I know of,"
he said.




"I think it's a problem ... anybody who disrespects this country and the flag," Ditka, an ESPN analyst, said during a radio interview Friday with 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "If they don't like the country they don't like our flag ... get the hell out."

"I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick -- he probably has no respect for me, that's his choice," he added. "My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on."
 
Back
Top