Yeah I didn't get to watch the game. Now that I know they won. I don't feel the need to watch itNiggas can't win in Cleveland for shit!!!
![]()
Shit is very confusing to me.
Yeah I didn't get to watch the game. Now that I know they won. I don't feel the need to watch itNiggas can't win in Cleveland for shit!!!
![]()




Yeah I didn't get to watch the game. Now that I know they won. I don't feel the need to watch it
Shit is very confusing to me.
Aaron be off and on....He made some plays other times his precision is like a shot gun blast!!!
Da fuck? Why does he have to apologize? They grown fuckin men.
![]()
Good question...there is no filter/ parental guidance in television (football) anymoreDa fuck? Why does he have to apologize? They grown fuckin men.
![]()
: 
Da fuck? Why does he have to apologize? They grown fuckin men.
![]()
Neither of them give a fuckBecause Aaron is a beta cuck that likes to pretend to be an Alpha man.
Can't risk hurting his fragile ego and expose his true nature.
Good question...there is no filter/ parental guidance in television (football) anymore
:
![]()
WordI hate when people have to walk on eggshells around that bitch.....