Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did I miss how Wilson got injured? Wtf....run looked pretty safe.

Zach Wilson went down with an injury :smh:
Almost looked like the RG3 or Garoppolo injury
Scrambling for the 1st down, but at the last second cut inside, instead of just going out of bounds
Fell down grabbing his leg
Not sure how serious, but he did walk off the field on his own

It looked pretty similar to how Garoppolo tore his ACL :(
I'm not a Jets fan by any means, but hopefully the young man is okay
Would suck for Zach Wilson to be injured.....yet again !!! :(

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Iggles first and second team offense and defense looked great

Hurts 6 for 6...80 yards and a TD

Jordan Davis is a beast and great addition to the Dline....and its beautiful to finally see Linebackers consistently making plays for a change....Kyzir white, Nakobe dean, haason reddick, TJ Edward's and davion taylor should make some impact in the second level.

it's only preseason but like what I see so far...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Here we go wit the bullshit. One preseason game and the local media thinks the Eagles goin to the Superbowl. :rolleyes: Hate this fuckin team so much.

9Dxk0N.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hey guys get your dollar bets on.. my boy bet on 14 games and did just over and unders( he actually picked all overs) that was worth $8,000+..he lost unfortunately cause the jaguars didn’t go over.. but I’m just explaining the money is there if you pick right

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
sam darnold barely played today
carolina likely looking to move him

antonio gibson still fumbling :smh:
Brian Robinson came in afterwards and beasted
wouldn't surprise me to see Gibson lose his job at this point.

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keenum

Stupid ass muthafuckas had an Elton John concert a few days before :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

ysLHZG.jpg
This is why they are going to move to Arlington and build their on stadium. Mayor Lightfoot trying to do shit to get them to stay but the Bears are as good as gone. They already bought the land in Arlington and I can't wait til they build a state of the art stadium, where they control everything. No more concerts before they play a game.