Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
How they let Kupp get open
They were playing him like the quiet guy in the gambling spot. He sits by the door saying nothing, and no one pays attention to him, until the spot gets raided and robbed. Then the next day, after the damage has been done, dudes start asking about the quiet guy in the #10 jersey that was sitting by the door that spent the whole time on his phone.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall teams make it?
Hell nah, I’m a Bears fan. Now sit down and be quiet next to us. We know we weren’t shit this year. Y’all thought y’all were doing something.

It’s kinda like a fine chick turning you down versus that same fine chick turning you down that you just knew you were going to fuck. Put in work and all that. A little cologne. Stopped for condoms. Bought some liquor. And she left the club with someone else.

See, we didn’t think we were going to get pussy so we set up something with ms steady for later. Y’all gonna cry in the car after texting that fine chick until 6 am.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Hell nah, I’m a Bears fan. Now sit down and be quiet next to us. We know we weren’t shit this year. Y’all thought y’all were doing something.

It’s kinda like a fine chick turning you down versus that same fine chick turning you down that you just knew you were going to fuck. Put in work and all that. A little cologne. Stopped for condoms. Bought some liquor. And she left the club with someone else.

See, we didn’t think we were going to get pussy so we set up something with ms steady for later. Y’all gonna cry in the car after texting that fine chick until 6 am.
U said all that to say Bears garbage, and always gonna be garbage. I guess