Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Brady loses I’ll be rooting for the Bills and Cincy too because if Mahomes wins they’ll start that he‘s the new G.O.A.T. talk :hithead:

As young as he is, if he wins the SB, he deserves to be in the GOAT talk, he has the highest career QBR in NFL history already

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I would agree with this and about Brad Johnson in TB, but Jimmy G hits different. It's like he can't help himself. He's like Jerry Jones on draft day.

He's terrible
However the players believe in him even though he's terrible so that counts I guess.

It's just so wild all he'd have to do is play average and get some tds drawn up easy

I'll give him a slight pass yesterday.
He fucked up once
He also hit kittle in the hands for a sure TD that he dropped

I'm not gonna rag on him and not acknowledge the ppl lots call the most talented QB ever also didn't have a TD pass yesterday and only threw for 55 yards in the 2nd half and a legit 75 yards of his 200+ were on a 75 yard flip busted coverage

It wasn't easy to throw the ball yesterday

And you know my feelings about jim but I have to be fair with playing in a damn blizzard yesterday something no team from California could actually practice for

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
As young as he is, if he wins the SB, he deserves to be in the GOAT talk, he has the highest career QBR in NFL history already

Gotta see how he looks 5 years from now, will he still be playing like this when Kelce and Hill no longer there

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
OK I’m officially nervous right now:scared:
d75836c5-09a0-4714-891c-ed92c87964eb