Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah cowboys are who people think they are.. an overrated team that will always find a way to disappoint when it counts..emmit ain’t coming out that locker room..the championship dynasty is over.. at best cowboys will make the playoffs some yrs for the inevitable loss.. Jones has found a way to be a billionaire for the past 26 yrs off of making dog shit look pretty.. gullible cowboy fans fall for it each yr like look at that nice looking piece of chocolate, meanwhile everybody else laughs cause they know that chocolate is just a piece of shit.. like i say cowboy fans and Knick fans are literally the same type of customer.. being that I hate both teams I get great enjoyment each yr watching both fans eating that piece of shit thinking it’s chocolate

In the last 30 years, other than the Patriots, who had more SBs than the Cowboys?

Giants and Denver had 3, who else?

What have the other 28 teams done impressive for the last 30 years? Cowboys not the only team that has been losing and choking.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the last 30 years, other than the Patriots, who had more SBs than the Cowboys?

Giants and Denver had 3, who else?

What have the other 28 teams done impressive for the last 30 years?
It’s a whole diff millennium.. how many chips cowboys won this century? When you still talking about a team that hasn’t won since biggie and pac was alive your team literally is obsolete

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as this millennium.. giants, ravens, Steelers, bucs, and pats have won 2 or more chips

Football did not start in the Millennium. History does not start when people want it to start.

Jerry heard all this shit you saying when he had a 1-15 team. I am not saying the Cowboys have not underachieved SINCE wining 3 out of 4 SBs in a 4 year span.

I am just saying, since he has bought the Cowboys, he is 1 of 4 teams that have won 3 SBs or more.

Only 2 LIVING owners won 3 SBs WHILE owning the team.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Football did not start in the Millennium. History does not start when people want it to start.

Jerry heard all this shit you saying when he had a 1-15 team. I am not saying the Cowboys have not underachieved SINCE wining 3 out of 4 SBs in a 4 year span.

I am just saying, since he has bought the Cowboys, he is 1 of 4 teams that have won 3 SBs or more.

Only 2 LIVING owners won 3 SBs WHILE owning the team.
This ain’t drink champs we not here giving out flowers.. we talking about recent events and now.. when we have lifetime achievement awards nfl threads than we can bring up the jerry story

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dam the cowgirls lose n philly n washington winning the East becomes real interesting ...:eek2::eek2:

come on giants do ur thing to morrow night ...:furious:
Exaccctlyyyy… you know our history with Brady.. plus the bucs loss had Brady big mad.. I need him pissed at his teammates and the giant d to introduce him to that ground.. this is why I didn’t give up on my giants team.. they still in the mix

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
260002308_4812516798844663_5249941735912287311_n.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Out of the last 7 games for the cowboys 4 of the games are teams below 500 , 2 that is at 500, and 1 team that is above 500.. 4 of the games are division rivals.. the funny thing the cowboys are capable of losing every single 1 of those games.. 2 vs the redskins, 1 vs eagles, 1 vs giants.. the other 3 raiders, saints, cardinals

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of the last 7 games for the cowboys 4 of the games are teams below 500 , 2 that is at 500, and 1 team that is above 500.. 4 of the games are division rivals.. the funny thing the cowboys are capable of losing every single 1 of those games.. 2 vs the redskins, 1 vs eagles, 1 vs giants.. the other 3 raiders, saints, cardinals

They are another major injury (Dak or top 2 receiver) from losing out or losing most of the rest of their games.

Nobody have seen them lose when fully healthy.

All this shit has happened before. No matter, they can't overcome anything with bad Head Coach.

Only one team wins the Super Bowl, 31 gonna have problems.