YupNow we just need for josh Harris to sell the team.
I think nurse got 1 more year with the team before he's fired too.
I called that as well.
Good riddance and fuck morey.
YupNow we just need for josh Harris to sell the team.
I think nurse got 1 more year with the team before he's fired too.
I called that as well.
Good riddance and fuck morey.
![]()
Troubled ex-Duke, NBA player says he's 'homeless' in disturbing video
Distressed former Duke basketball star and NBA forward Kyle Singler has alleged his child is being abused and admitted to being homeless in the latest troubling video post.www.dailymail.co.uk
![]()
Ex-Duke star, NBAer Kyle Singler makes concerning claims in unhinged rant for help: ‘F–k y’all’
Former NBA player Kyle Singler made some wild claims in a concerning video on social media Saturday.nypost.com
![]()
Former NBAer Kyle Singler arrested after allegedly assaulting girlfriend
Police in Whitehead received a call from a woman who said she was allegedly being chased by the ex-Thunder and Pistons player.nypost.com
![]()

Yooooo, buddy is down BAD

Yooooo, buddy is down BAD