{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't pry this dude away from the vibes down here lol

Cancun looks fun as a muthafuka. I am glad we could help....you're welcome.
It is always good to see a black man travel the world during the playoffs.
I am glad he is having fun down there with the natives and enjoying their music....
cinco de mayo must have been a blast!! Regards....Beantown's finest

giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Some analyst have said and I agree with them, if the Lakers draft Bronny after being beat in the first round they are officially a joke in the NBA...smh

If Bron decides not to retire, and the Lakers will give him his 4th max contract (3rd extension) which will put him above Kobe's career salary in 20 seasons AND sign his son in the first round? :lol: The Lakers aren't gonna be considered Kobe's team anymore. He never had this much juice. He had to go do an interview with Stephen A threatening to force a trade just to get them to make moves. If all this goes thru, the days of pretending LeBron is a Laker outsider are over. If I hate Bron, I'm praying he retires. Once young fans see how racist and fucked up Kobe stans act towards Bron's son it's going to hurt Kobe's brand even more. There's a reason he wants him on the Lakers.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time, You still feel this way if Minnesota wins this series?
Yes, Kat is a pussy, Gordon just pushes him around every possession, and he does nothing. Not enough grit. Rudy to me is somewhat useless when not used correctly, plus he’s getting all that money. That money can be better spent elsewhere I think

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'd honestly be disappointed if the Lakers don't draft Bronny in the 2nd.

We've been telling these kids for 20 years, Kobe stans are hateful racist white people and coons. Coon athletes don't have progressive fans. Bron is counting on you guys to do what you do. Kobe's legacy will never be seen the same after this. :lol: :ssshhh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
At this point imma be disappointed if Bron goes back to that horrible ass organization. That fanbase never deserved the guy.

Nope. But he's at least exposed how fraudulent they are and in the long term they will regret all this shit because it's documented. Bron's brand is bigger and stronger than the Lakers franchise. Lakers fans are a fair weather fanbase full of selfish turncoats and stans for Kobe with low bball IQ. He alone dumbed them down. :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
At this point imma be disappointed if Bron goes back to that horrible ass organization. That fanbase never deserved the guy.

Yeah cuz seeing certain Lakers fan literally root against their own best interests because they hate Lebron is the wildest thing I’ve seen.

I’ve hated on Peyton Manning for most of his career but as soon as he became a Bronco, it was UP!

Fan base has to be foolish not to want Lebron.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure their hard hitting basketball analysis will be missed.

All these old fuddy duddies are going to the rest home. The game passed them by and they simply have no place in it anymore.

You would rather hear more malika Andrew's DEI and man bashing bullshit on a NBA show
Wait until you see NBC lineup.........:suicide::suicide::suicide:
giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
So literal years upon years of incompetence and mismanagement, bad drafts, poor player acquisition and bad hires don't make them the joke. Using a worthless 2nd round pick to draft the guy who's paying all the bills kid is ?

Gotcha. :lol:
2nd round, I've been reading they were going to take him with their #17 pick

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'm sure their hard hitting basketball analysis will be missed.

All these old fuddy duddies are going to the rest home. The game passed them by and they simply have no place in it anymore.

He's right about the "basketball analyst", dudes just be running with emotion game after game and the people that watch them just repeat what they say word for word because they are "basketball analyst"...... And I do mean word for word..lol

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't the "Malika Andrews" part, it was the DEI part. Sounds like you beeiii a CAC.
Coming from someone going by the name Costanza I think you are a CAC:cool::cool:( or a bitch)
You can take that gay shit somewhere else.......oh my mean faggot shit somewhere else

Sorry I don't do politically correct.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Coming from someone going by the name Costanza I think you are a CAC:cool::cool:( or a bitch)
You can take that gay shit somewhere else.......oh my mean faggot shit somewhere else

Sorry I don't do politically correct.

"I know you are but what am I" :rolleyes:

Just saying-- No self-respecting black person is walking around smearing people as DEI hires. So if you are black and self-respecting, you need to check yourself.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I know you are but what am I" :rolleyes:

Just saying-- No self-respecting black person is walking around smearing people as DEI hires. So if you are black and self-respecting, you need to check yourself.
Sorry I hurt your felling cupcake
but she should not be on a NBA show( it was a DEI hire just like her sister).....she serves no purpose on that show...There are better NBA women analyst.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thats high.. But i GUARANTEE he wont be any worse than the last bums Rob drafted with their first round pick.

Bronny has a 6'8 wingspan and weighs 210. People are gonna be surprised how active defensively he is. His athleticism and ability are crazy underrated. No fans that was cool with the Lakers drafting niggas just for being Kobe stans like Jalen Hood Schifino should be crying bout Bronny.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah cuz seeing certain Lakers fan literally root against their own best interests because they hate Lebron is the wildest thing I’ve seen.

I’ve hated on Peyton Manning for most of his career but as soon as he became a Bronco, it was UP!

Fan base has to be foolish not to want Lebron.
do the nuggets have the cap space for Bron & bronny ?

Joker ,Lebron ,Murray ,Gordon ,Kcp together

g9wqhzjd25xobhay00a8.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend