BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

13 assists and 7 rebounds.

He didn't shoot well, but hardly a "choke job"

Harden's averages for the series:
22.2 points, 7.0 assists, 4.0 rebounds, 47.9 FG% 43% 3PT

He's due for a new contract this offseason. Let's see if the Clippers pay him. When Wade was his age, Miami didn't.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

BGOL gonna blame Harden for the Clips losing so Kawhi can still live off beating Bron 10 years ago. Cue the gif of Bron being upset the Heat bench fucked up his free throw rhythm that was edited and everyone lies and says it's him scared of 2nd year Kawhi checking back into a 2013 Finals he ultimately choked and lost. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BGOL gonna blame Harden for the Clips losing so Kawhi can still live off beating Bron 10 years ago. Cue the gif of Bron being upset the Heat bench fucked up his free throw rhythm that was edited and everyone lies and says it's him scared of 2nd year Kawhi checking back into a 2013 Finals he ultimately choked and lost. :lol:

Lies

I saw it live when it happened

He was scared of that young bul

And kawai is 1-0 against GS and beat them with ease.

:lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I misread your post and thought you was talking bout the fake Kawhi clip. You talkin bout the Clips game last night.
I’m talking about 2013 when Kawahi checked in and Lebron saw and said flinched

There is no timeout or any chopping up video

This is real and not edited

U can clearly see Danny green leave the court and Kwahi come in.

This airball didn’t happen either btw ^^^

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I’m talking about 2013 when Kawahi checked in and Lebron saw and said flinched

There is no timeout or any chopping up video

This is real and not edited

U can clearly see Danny green leave the court and Kwahi come in.

This airball didn’t happen either btw ^^^

Do you see LeBron stepping back from taking a free throw?

How are you scared of someone you absolutely cooked in a Finals and hit a Game 7 winning shot on?

That LIE and edited clip is the reason Kawhi has been able to be a part time NBA player for a decade. Joe Dumars couldn't live off cooking MJ 3 years in a row, but Kawhi checking into a game with an edited clip in a series he lost is proof Bron is shook. :roflmao:

Was Bron scared when he came back from down 21 in the 4th on Kawhi 2 months ago?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kawhi blew a 3-1 series lead and kicked off Nikola Jokic's HOF career, stop lying for this sorry injury prone nigga. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
After a night of NBA playoff hoops, we are once again talking LeBron legacy from 10+ years ago. He's the only active NBA player that has one. None of these lil niggas is the future face of the NBA. Anthony Edwards and Jokic aren't box office and aren't draws. Nothing they do this playoff will be remembered 10+ years from now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I’m an ardent feminist.

Every decent man should be. Women and men deserve total equality.

That’s why this reporter being a woman is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. It shouldn’t even be mentioned.

“Patrick Beverly tells female reporter from ESPN that she cannot interview him since she doesn't subscribe to his podcast.”

Why the gendered description?

All of the press I have seen on this emphasizes the reporter’s gender but there’s no cause to.

I think the problem with this comes with the fact he KNEW who she was and still did that bullshit. It's ridiculous. Knowing you were gonna open up that can of worms doing that stupid shit. :smh:

stp4Jt.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Name one NBA star that's been in the league 10+ seasons that's respected on BGOL as a HOFer that hasn't won a playoff series over LeBron James. None.

Name one BGOL poster/alt character that dickeats Mike and Kobe that doesn't make bad faith arguments when it comes to LeBron? Shaddyville? LordSinister? Costanza? M.H.C.? spider705? Bills? All of them are brainwashed to be disingenuous. :lol: