{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Never beat LeBron in a series so he's underappreciated and has had to defer to a player that's not better than him the last 5 years while taking all the blame for losing instead of him. Future Hall of Famer...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
James Harden coming up smedium

Am I seeing this right? 7 points for Harden?

200w.gif

Harden had 7 more points than Kawhi did tonight

Westbrick.

Pandemic P is BACK!

Choking is going to be synonymous with James Harden when his career is over.

PANDEMIC P!!!!!
5 years ago

His City!!!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is one of my favorite social media memes:

It amazes me how often someone connects Curry to affordable housing stories. This one was NBA connected but most aren’t.

Stems from this:

He deserves the smoke, hope he learns from it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This was so long ago, BGOL was choosin' between MissMighty and Montana DeLeon when it happened. :lol: MissMighty is a house mom now and Montana is a grandma. Most of their fans here are long gone, but the GOAT is still out here ballin' on fools. :ssshhh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

I don’t think the Miami Heat need to extend his contract because like I said yesterday, he is becoming injury prone and he’s getting older. Now I’m cool with Jimmy don’t get me wrong, but did he need to test the water somewhere else.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The decade of repetitive Warriors hate 2015-24 never registered with you ?
Not as much as two decades of unmitigated hate and veiled personal attacks against the best player the league has ever seen. This predates your bandwagon fandom and cheerleading. Goes back before Steph was even in the league and when you were still deciding if you were gonna be a homo or not wit the guy on your couch.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I don’t think the Miami Heat need to extend his contract because like I said yesterday, he is becoming injury prone and he’s getting older. Now I’m cool with Jimmy don’t get me wrong, but did he need to test the water somewhere else.
Either they keep him at a bargain or he is getting traded.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Miami can't let Himmie walk. It'd be a mistake. He's the heart and soul of that team. They need to give him one last sweetheart max deal to ride off into the sunset with. He's owed that much. Mick and Pat are on the clock.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Another one

These Porter niggas about to piss me off. Sit y’all dumb ass down somewhere. Luckily MPJ mentally strong. This off the court shit could’ve got to him like it did Andrew Wiggins

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@therealjondoe will post and let us know when a janitor from the Heat arena passes gas. But he failed to inform us on this update? :confused:

Good luck giving this overhyped aging half-fag attention whore a max extension.

Yall have actually convinced this fool that hes special with all the "Himmy butler" and "playoff Jimmy" bullshit. Now you gotta feed the monster you've created. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

That one kid actually looked like Maxey. Also, this was Michael Rubin's idea. Not Josh Harris. Josh Harris is a piece of shit and could care less about the Sixers. Rubin actually gives a fuck and was the one who brought the 2,000 tickets and thought it was a good idea to give them out.

uX5bcC.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
These Porter niggas about to piss me off. Sit y’all dumb ass down somewhere. Luckily MPJ mentally strong. This off the court shit could’ve got to him like it did Andrew Wiggins

Post about Ant Edwards and the T'Wolves faggit! If the fake McNuggets fan doesn't care about the series, why should we? Nigga ain't even bothering to post no analysis. :roflmao2: Bring on the Olympics, these matchups is boring. :yawn: