{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It was a 7 o'clock start which is hard to get to on time with rush hour traffic especially on a friday. It filled out though.
When I go to the regular 730 starts I can't make it before halfway thru the 1st quarter.
Damn. Traffic that bad down there?

eKUG5Y.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Victor%20Wembanyama%20041524.jpeg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good info to know when I go see the Sixers down there. I'll get there 3hrs early. I don't like getting to a game just in time or late. Wanna be able to walk around and take in the feel of new stadiums.

GOPpQC.jpg
You can go to Bayside which is basically across the street from the arena and walk around and get something to eat.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Good info to know when I go see the Sixers down there. I'll get there 3hrs early. I don't like getting to a game just in time or late. Wanna be able to walk around and take in the feel of new stadiums.

GOPpQC.jpg

When I went to see a Nuggets game there last year, I walked all around that mf. I thought that was the coolest shit. The water I mean. I’ve been landlocked my whole life :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No, Lebron wanted Russ. Rob has missed a bunch, but not this one.

Lies. Bron wanted DeMar but they settled on Russ instead. The Lakers didn't even attempt to bring back Caruso or locker room guys like Dudley back that Bron wanted. If Bron had his way Magic would still be GM, and we know what happened with that. Rob Pelinka is the worst GM in Laker history and the front office is basically the Charlotte Hornets in LA, super cheap with a shit medical staff. Thank God Bron came and brought the few gems they do have.