{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lakers should lose, do they really want to play the Nuggets in the first round?

Yes. Isnt this what everyone wants? The Nuggets will sweep the Lakers, then we can focus all the playoff attention on these other teams. How will Luka and Kyrie fare against the Clippers? Will Brunson and the Knicks Cinderella story continue? Can the Bucks bounce back? Will the Celtics choke? What will Beal Book and KD do? All these are bigger stories and draws to the playoffs than LeBron and the Lakers. Just think how much better the playoffs will be when they are eliminated before April ends. That gives us 2+ months of LeBron free NBA coverage. I mean you can tell hardly anybody on the board watched tonight's first game. Very few posts about it. LeBron at this stage just isn't the same draw he once was. I think Denver blows them out all 4 games. Jokic is playing better than prime Kobe and Jamal Murray is the 2nd best player in the series.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
GLVQHzyXEAA8bbg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ingram's shot selection is terrible.

he been playing terrible all game. just like CJ
nigga put up enough bricks to build a small house
Both you guys should take Reggie Millers job because clearly he just calls games and yells "are you kidding me!?" all nite. He certainly doesnt watch them. The idiot was openly asking where Ingram was all 4th quarter without acknowledging he'd been playing like shit and the Pelicans only came back because they benched his low IQ ass.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Both you guys should take Reggie Millers job because clearly he just calls games and yells "are you kidding me!?" all nite. He certainly doesnt watch them. The idiot was openly asking where Ingram was all 4th quarter without acknowledging he'd been playing like shit and the Pelicans only came back because they benched his low IQ ass.

"'Bronze' made them trade away the young light skin core!!! I miss Ingram!!!" :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Uh oh, they're actually calling moving screens. It's over fellas. Warriors look old and slow. That Ellis kid wit the dreadlocks is outplaying Team Light Skin right now. :smh: